Reviews for Chocolate Covered Werewolf
Bambi2900 chapter 1 . 9/16
It's like you're tapping into my every fantasy about these two, lol! Love how Remus is so commanding during their argument and the sex too - so many times he's written as meek as a mouse which just isn't the case, but you guys write him beautifully.
Dainty Black Iris chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
LOL, I can't believe an intellectual battle that Hermione seems to have lost turned into an epic shag in the kitchen while covered in chocolate! Lucky girl ;)
rawsunshine chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Great story! Loved it!
edf-k chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Who wouldn't want a chocolate-covered werewolf? A man as smart as that and as passionate, heck yeah! Very entertaining... and now I want chocolate, lol...
A Love So Strong chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
nice...
CrimsonsNight chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
very yummmy. well written occ but very good!
Karou WindStalker chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Cute and romantic!

I believe I'll peruse the rest of your stories as well. _
Xaphan Grey 394 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
LOVE IT .IT WAS SO HOT !
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
loved it great story! lucky girl love that last line of hers. would love to have my own chocolate covered werewolf _
beexfeatheryduster chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
that was rather cute and sweet actually. Sirius' comments were rather amusing actually. It was well written and i know that i could never have written it as well, especially remus and hermiones intellectual discussion, it was reasonably complex actually, rather hermione like when shes with another of equal or greater intelligence
Lignala chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Oh yeah I enjoyed it! The title was promising, and the story was up to my expectetions!

I love all of your stories, eventhough I don't review all of them. I'm quite the lazy fellow
madmaddiee chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
-fans herself- Damn! :)

-M
remuslives chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
"I just shag her and she can't even remember her own name for a few moments after, let alone what I did to piss her off in the first place,"

*snort* lmao!

not a fan of c-word, but still it was pretty hot. really well done. nice little fic.

and that has to be the best title in history.
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Great work. Really liked it.
cylobaby chapter 1 . 10/18/2009