Reviews for Chasing Pavements
Leila chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Loved! Loved! LOVED! Great fanfic!
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Cheezy is a good thing sometimes, as u said.
& this was good like melted Velveeta.
Very sweet. Loved it. :)
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This was a very nice story. Loved it!
Edwardian-Rosebud chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow, I loved this!
rubyred753 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Sweet little story. I like the way it showed her depression and confusion. And it was nice that Edward was the one to find and make a connection with her...good for both of them!
Jesse DaClean chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I like cheesy stuff. Especially cheese fondou. mmmm
RosesFromDrew chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I loved this story. I loved the ending where Edward moved in next door - I guessed that would happen after what Edward said about moving to a small town. I wouldn't mind a miracle happening and you changing this from being a oneshot to more. ;D But it's brilliant as it is anyway.
the.STARS.and.I.say.GOODBYE chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
lynne0731 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
i love it!
ifairyu chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
i absolutely loved it. this one shot was soulful and meaning full 3
Angelic Toaster chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
cool, I thought that It was a surprising way for things to play out, but all in all, it's wonderful.
Winged and Dangerous chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I loved your story! My favorite part was definatly the ending though! Great job! The story was great because it was just so...real. Things like this really happen, but you showed that there is hope in any situation. I wanna say thanks for that. For showing us all that there's hope. : )

Loves you lots!

Kittykat! : )
Poppet 16 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
i think it should be more than a one shot it fabb
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
aw prety please continue this! it really is good im begging u! u cant see me but if i was there with u id be on my knees oh please oh please continue it!
Bordercollielover101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I love this story! I want it to be continued, and yet at the se time I don't want to to be... It's very inspiring. You should try writing some more fan fiction like this.