Reviews for A Grocery List of Forgetting
IchiRukiLover chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I'm so jealous of your beautiful beautiful writing skills! :)
PWN3D chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Beautiful. 3
NerdyNel chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Creative concept and very well-written Gilbert character study. Love, love the descriptions of Break and Sharon - reading it was like, 'Yes, yes, that's so *them*!' You have an excellent handle on Gil's character as well - I...basically just said that, but oh well, it bears repeating.:D IV is tied with I for my favorite, mainly because of its last line - love that. Overall, a relatively short, enjoyable read that gives some new depth to parts of Gil's persona.:)

By the by, I do hope you someday write/post some or all of the fic ideas you have on your profile - they look fascinating and I know I and quite a few other people would love to read them!
Wolf-of-Words chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I love how you've traced the evolution of Gilbert into Raven by the things he owns. It certainly does a great job of giving reasons for the way Gil turned out. Very well written, too! Thanks for writing this!
Ms.Hatter chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Great story! The title confused me a bit at first but other than that it was really well written. Do you mean that Gill is your next Riku? XD because I can see the similarities! O.o
radionurse chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This was a really, really great set of drabbles just because they capture Gilbert so perfectly. It fits so well in the universe Pandora Hearts has already established, and is written well too. I'm impressed, so I'm off to see what else you've written. : )