Reviews for In Silence
Nightmare Angel chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
Glad you finished the story. A happy ending. Too bad you skip it to the epilogue. But, can you make a side story about them for 10 years before epilogue, please?
Shiro-Kurasu chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
In all honesty, this has got to be my favourite VK fanfic so far, despite it being so old.
Well done, chikita. Well done.
Ephemeral Stream chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
Finally! A story where Akatsuki gets what he wants! His love for her is so admirable and so full it's a little hard to imagine.i loved the way you described their inner feelings.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
I've read this story so many times, it's just perfect for Kain and Ruka, :) I really adore them as a couple, thanks a lot.
Heidi'sWildFire chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
Chapter 17. That was so sweet! I'm glad that they got their moment in the secret glade. Also I'm happy that they got married so quickly and no one made them wait.

This was a very good story for their love story, and I'm quite pleased with their happily ever after. You did a great job! :) Thank you for taking the time to make this story. Perfect!

Heidi'sWildFire chapter 16 . 10/22/2013
Chapter 16. Lol. Funny Kain. A little emotional and slow, but cute. He still needs a big slap for leaving her, but after that, then a hug. :)
Heidi'sWildFire chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
Chapter 15. That was so awesomely, eroticly INTENSE! Holy Crap, so hot! Kain really is a wild animal in every good way! hmmm. :) I loved his wild and forceful nature on her! So amazing!

The only down side was that joke in the middle of that sex scene; - "she reminded him. "Besides, you're... enormous!" She wanted to laugh when he looked mortified instead of pleased." - Though I laughed so hard, for so long, since just a second earlier I was so tence with excitement. It was so funnying since it was put in such a tence spot, that it totally killed the mood the whole time that I couldn't stop laughing. Ofcourse, when I did finally stop laughing, I had to shake my head and get my mind back into of game, the hot sex scene. :)

But despite the laughing, it was definitely one of my favorite sex scene. Your story's are filling my top favorite's list. *giggle* Wild, rough, forceful, yet filled with love in the heart's. Love it!

But KAIN! Kain, why did you pull a stupid jerk move, by leaving? Kain, you have much to learn... :)
Heidi'sWildFire chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Chapter 12. Naughty Ruka. Temping Kain in the sleeping bag like that. *happy evil grin* Good girl! I can't believe Kain is still waiting to confess to her. That was a perfect time, when she was asking him. Silly sexy man. Now there's a fire starting, which is sure to spoil his plan's. I hope they will be ok. I dought they will die, since you have more chapter still left to read here. But it's to bad, since there's a wild fire now,...there won't be any morning temptationing in the sleeping bag... :)

Heidi'sWildFire chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Chapter 10. That was sweet. I'm glad that they got to have a bike date.
Heidi'sWildFire chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Chapter 9. Memories, memories, memories. I know some on looker's will get annoyed watching a couple act like a couple and yet they deny their feelings. Like with Kain and Ruka's hugging and kissing, yet both thinking that there is no way the other likes them that way. I find it funny and it bring's back great memories, since that is how my husband and I acted before we finally became a couple. Denial can be a funny thing. *giggle*

I love the red and black outfit you put her in. My favorite color's. *acting like a kid* :)

I really enjoyed this chapter. Thank you!

Heidi'sWildFire chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Chapter 8. I squealed as he pulled her hair and told her to bite him. I love how forceful he was. "If he had to play dirty, then so be it." *Another squeal*
He cut himself and let the blood temp her, yet she cry's "no fair"? Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?
"With her blood lust now fully sated, Ruka was seized by a strange but very feminine urge to make this boy tremble," *total fan scream!* She kissed him. *another fan scream* She wanted more of him? *screams and giggles, go Ruka!* "Kain's eyes widened, his mouth opening on a hiss of surprise as a series of kittenish licks on his bare chest sent his mind reeling in shock. Oh God, Ruka...!" *screaming in the back of my throat,"What!"* ""I need to take off my dress, Akatsuki. Help me?" *Hands to face, screaming into them!*
Ok, ok, ok, let's just say I was screaming and tence the whole time, till stuped Kain stopped! Why Kain? Why? That could have been the best sex ever and the start of the relationship. Sorry, I know he was trying to do what was right, but I'm so sad that he stopped...
Ok, I think that was my favorite hot scene ever in your story's. Or at least somewhere in my top three. The other two being, when Zero was forceful to Yuki in the bathroom (the night she wanted to forget) and he halfway entered her, also the one when Adio and Yuri first make love. Well, your made alot of really great hot scene's, so it's hard to narrow down and pick three. I may end uo second guessing or add to the three favorites, after I go to bed. *laugh* I'm a fan of the little more forceful love making between loving couples. *lol* You hit the nail on the head in this for me, I just wished he hadn't stopped. *small giggle*
Well, good dreams tonight. Thank you! *giggle*
Heidi'sWildFire chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Chapter 7. "Uhm... Akatsuki?" "Why did you bring me to your room?" *giggle* Even in the intence of the blood lust moment, Kain seem's to be capitalizing on the opportunity. *hehe* *smile* Naughty boy. Good! :)
Again, Zero can handle his blood lust so much better than these higher up vampire's, who have all been vampire's their whole life, while lower level Zero has been for only four years. I love how strong he is! :)
I'm sad that their kisses aren't working out. Maybe the third time is the charm?! :) *hope and crossing finger's*
12 Hour a day job. Ouch! Girl you work too much. I once knew a friend that was a nurse. If he put in two back to back 16 hour work day's, than his job would pay him for 40 hours. 2 Day's full work, a day of rest, then 4 day's for anything you want. I would do it if I was a nurse. He actually had two full-time nurse job's, but never had money to pay rent, since he was bad with money. He actually demanded money from me for his rent once. He made around $75,000 a year, while I only made $18,000 a year at the time, so I just laught. Now I make $0. Lol! But it still would be nice to work hard for two day's and then get the rest of the week off, though. :)

Heidi'sWildFire chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Chapter 6. Shit! Her blood lust is kicking in! I wonder what kind of kiss this wil be for them? Kain sounded so sexy as he told her that he wanted to kiss her again. ( I know that I'm reading and not hearing his voice, but every reader has voices in there head.) *giggle*

As you indicated earlyer, her power isn't wind but controling other's mind's or body's (not sure which?). I know you got that from your writer friend. But after thinking about it, I think I like her power being wind instead. Wind seem's to fit her better. :) So I'm glad you changed it. Also her wind can make Kain's fire stronger, so that work's out great! Now she can make his fire stronger inside and out. Lol! :)

I like the resturant dance scene. Cute!

Heidi :)

P.S. Sorry that I haven't been reading as much. I've just been getting busy lately. But when I have time, it's so fun to sit and read your story's. :)
Heidi'sWildFire chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Chapter 5. I was tense and yet laughing throughout this chapter. It's was out of the blue, yet totally cute and just what the doctor order. Maybe this will help Ruka see Kain in a new light? I loved it! I can't believe the word's, "I do" set him totally off the deep end. *laugh* Kain is so pathetic, cute, and loveable.

Heidi'sWildFire chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Chapter 4. Very cute! I'm glad that they got to share a nice walk and talk together. Her obliviousness to Kain's feeling's remind me of how I was when I was younger and single. I love how much she borthers Kain and how enamored he is by her.
Oh, and her shower time's are much better than Yuki's and Zero's. Those 3 to 5 minutes fast shower's are just to fast. Maybe I enjoy my time in the shower too much. *giggles* :)
Good chapter!