Reviews for Kirk's Law
reading-rider chapter 1 . 3/28
This story is just what I needed to get a good laugh. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Eavis chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
That's the best law ever. You win the internet.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Kira's Law. I'll have to remember that one, it may work sometime. If nothing else, to will confuse whoever I tell it to!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Asssss Youuuuuu Wishhhhhh!
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I have no words for this brilliance - I laughed the entire time. Loved it!
bbb136 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Completely legit. ;)

I just love the nonchalence of Jim and Spock. And Bones is always a legend.
May Eve chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is fantastically amusing. _ Very well done.
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I really liked this. It certainly got the spirit of Kirk just right. It also really got Bones's opinions very well represented.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
BWAHAHAHAHA! whew. that was great. I AM HERE FOR YOUR SOULS! heeheehee.
aadarshinah chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
aboslutely hillarious!
MoonRose91 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Two of my favorite movies wrapped up into one. (laughs) I love the Princess Bride refrence! And Jim tackling the village leader. This has got to go against regulation somewhat.

Eh, what else does the Enterprise do?
Vivian Street chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I cannot remember the last time I found fanfiction that was this addicting. You're an awesome writer, and I was so surprised that you hadn't seen much of the Original Series. I've read quite a lot of your Star Trek fics in the last week and your characters feel spot-on all the time.

And everything is better with the addition of a Dread Pirate Roberts.

Can't wait to read more!
Mello McQueen chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Bones is lovely in this and so in character. And I cracked up at the idea that Spock is a witch. (and therefore River? xD) And Kirk is so very nearly Mal.

Love this. Favs.
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
hehe, Kirk's Law. Awesome. I so had to grin reading your fic.
Goomba chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Tehehe - I like Star Trek and Firefly, Mal and Kirk; so this was just an absolutely lovely piece and I enjoyed it with much humour.

Cheers Jen