Reviews for Lily and James: The Shadowed Tide
TheGlobalFlower chapter 18 . 3/9/2013
All I can say is that reading this was bliss!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
WELL DONE!
UndercoverFabala chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
lol- Sirius keeps reminding me of AVPS. Lines like "You never tell a girl you like her, it makes you look like an idiot" and "We solved mysteries and shit" keep running through my head every time he has a line. It's so brilliant. Your story is so fun. You should know that when I'm overcome by the urge to review mid-chapter. I usually don't review at all or wait until the end. Excellent filler.
UndercoverFabala chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Nicely done. I really liked this chapter. I enjoy their arguing more than I think I should (more than is decent anyway). Maybe I'm a bit of a masochist...
UndercoverFabala chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Ah! That was fun. I love the conversation between Remus, James, and Sirius. Well done. :D
Jasmine-Potter93 chapter 18 . 5/24/2011
I cannot believe I just read through 18 chapters and come to the realisation that you have not updated in over a year! What's going on? Don't get me wrong, your story was good, but that's no way to treat us fan fic maniacs! UPDATE PLEASE! xx
nine-orcids chapter 18 . 4/16/2011
i love it! please update soon!
atthetouchoflove chapter 18 . 3/15/2011
ugh, i love this story. james is so sweet with her. please continue?
Le Faucon Bleu chapter 14 . 2/9/2011
Lily's acceptance of her feeling for James was wonderfully anticlimactic (but still completely satisfying). "...and wondered vaguely when she had decided she would go out with him." Writing like this is far more realistic and relate-able than some tremendous, loud, earth-shattering moment. Most of the time, the important moments in life are subtle, like this one, and have a lot more small moments behind them, pushing things forward. I loved it. Thanks for writing!
Le Faucon Bleu chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
I had to force myself to slow down reading the reading of this chapter and the previous - I was so frantic to find out what happened next that I barely absorbed the words on the page and eventually was utterly confused. After taking a chill pill, I found the action to be well scripted and easy to follow, and I guess it's a tribute to the level of tension you brought to the writing that I got so lost the first time around. A good fight scene like this one is very satisfying, and something that I find missing from a lot of Marauder era fics (surprisingly). I hope there will be more. Thanks for writing!
loveoffandoms chapter 18 . 11/5/2010
Hey I just started and finished this story a few days ago, its really good. I think you should continue with the last chapter, it would be great to finally tie everything together.
TaraJ93 chapter 18 . 6/27/2010
hi just wondering if u will finish this awesome story?

xx tara
vampire-luver101 chapter 18 . 6/24/2010
I Love it cant wait to read more update soon :D
Mist and Mischief chapter 18 . 2/24/2010
Loved it. All of the wedding stuff is very sweet :) Update soon please!
Silver Scorpion chapter 18 . 2/20/2010
Hey awesome story! Please update soon!