Reviews for One Cheetah's Angel
Terell Morris chapter 1 . 7/8
No need to make another chapter this actually would have been a amazing scene to add into the movie during the scene where Galleria is scene shopping with Aqua and her mother at the fashion place and once Aqua left to spend her fifteen minutes this scene could've happened as a continuation Just an Idea , you should provably write the whole Cheetah Girls 2 script with this scene in it and some other deleted scenes that didn't have in the movie including Cherish the Moment which should have dialogue between Juanita and Luke getting married and add other fun scenes in the movie and add on to scenes such as when Galleria is singing it's over with Chanel and the other cheetahs after that there could just be very little dialogue if you know what I mean. Play with the movie script a little and make it your on here is a website link to get the whole script so that you can do some editing and name The Cheetah Girls 2 Revised my version of the movie . /movie_ ?moviethe-cheetah-girls-2
Tsukimine12 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Another please! I loveee Angel and Galleria!
Viria0213 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
This was a good start, I just think you need more detail in this part. I would be more interested in reading the next chapter and anxious to know what's going to happen next.
Samcedes4eva chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Dy chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Why is this archive so small
StoryTimeLove chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Loved it! I know this is super late! But can you please do more!
Sleepingonclouds9 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Omg love it you need to update it soon!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 10/3/2010