Reviews for Singer's Salvage
Thank you thank you so much for breaking my heart
Besides that brilliant job writing and it was an amazing story
Secretperson chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I don't know whether u we're going to make a sequel. Because I had this idea for a sequel so it's set when the boys meet angles and castiel, because Riley died she could be brought back as an angle but all her human memories are locked away in her head she meets Sam and dean again and they help her unlock her memories and her and dean fall in love again. But there r a lot of struggles along the way because the angles are controlling her. You don't have to right the sequel but it was just an idea. ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/22/2015
Omg I was like crying when she died it was so so sad I can't believe she died. But over all ur story was great it was interesting and kept me on the edge of my seat. So well done I really enjoyed ur story so keep writing
SPNImpala67 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
My feels ;-;
Annika Sparks chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
i like this
CD96 chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
So cute but the last chapter had me crying! Poor boys! Great though xx
Tomnomlinson chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
damn you making me cry like that its just evil!
elohcin chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
Dun Dun Dun :)
elohcin chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
:) Another good chapter!
elohcin chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Good start :) Kinda thrown off with the bold print though.
Jamiebear666 chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
lol whyd she die [ im sad but i loved the story. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
very good story. A few details (like what their actual ages should be based on years) are off but its still an ahmazing story:))
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
its good. but this first chapter was a little rushed. like you were really excited about it soo u kinda rushed it. the first part with jack dieing should of had more emotion.