Reviews for Susceptible
superloveshine chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
\;m;/ So sweet but also a little bit sad (to me xD) 333
Amles80 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Oh, this was lovely. So well-written; I think you've captured Fumi's character excellently.
tuxjim chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
That was a sweet bit of drabble...could you possibly see your way to 'expanding' this story a bit and following the characters for a longer time period? I would like to see what would happen to Fumi if Ah-chan returned her feelings. After all, if they're going to be a couple, it might be nice to see what, if any, problems (besides the usual ones for a yuri relationship) that they encounter.

I'm going to add this one as a 'follow', as well as you as an author. I liked what you did with this, and would like to see what you could do with a subject with a bit more 'meat' on it.

Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
Syzy chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Short, but sweet and well written :) thanks!
RachelAe chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Oh, wow. What a great little one shot. Or at least I'm assuming it's a one shot. Hmm. Feeling too much. This was very well-written.
Hime no Ichigo chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Aww, A-chan and Fumi make such an adorable (and dorky) pair.

Nice, clean writing; thank you very much for this little piece of fluff. )

kaoru; hime no ichigo
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I'd say that this was a pretty good new leaf to turn over. I enjoyed it, and though it was short, it was the length it had to be. It moved well and in a way that made sense.

More Aoi Hana, maybe? x3

~Pizzazz
WolfDragonGod chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
sweet story nice and soft i loved it such a true statement about fumi-chan i think she does cry a lot but thats part of her cuteness...
Honulicious chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
very sweet first FF. congrats!
Sheldor chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This fic was really well written. It captured the quiet yearning that is Aoi Hana. Please write more in this fadom. It was really good!
Lilyvess chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Aoi Hana fanfiction! You have aided a fellow fan satisfy his need for more Aoi Hana until the next chapter comes in (hopefully soon), and for that I thank you.

Now about the fanfiction itself; I was actually pleasantly surprised. I don’t usually like stories as short as this one, or ones not romance based, but this one was short and to the point. As you said, it was more fluidly orchestrated, which gave it a certain sense of grace to it.

It is short and to the point. You didn't spend too much time in any one moment, but at the same time you didn’t move sporadically.

A good tool you used was linking all the otherwise random moments together, with the idea of fumi feeling. It lets you be fluid, but gives the story a center to work itself around. I also have to praise yourself on the explanation of your idea of Fumi feeling too much. It is short but helps give the reader an instant feeling of familiarity. Like you start off with what they know and then move it to your own twist of it. Brilliantly done.

Your biggest need for improvement was your vocabulary. While it wasn’t necessarily bad, it wasn’t great either. It was in the nice realm of passable.

Not much to say about such a simple short, to the point story like this one. I look forward to what you write in the future.