Reviews for Konata and Miyuki moments
Kaneichi-sama chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Honesty, activate!

I personally disliked Yuri overall, but I think this little story is beginning to convert me to the Yuri side. Miyuki/Kona-chan best Lucky Star pairing! Although, to be honest, don't really like the twincest there, so I'm hoping it won't come up too often. But no worries, if you do bring it back up I won't come to your house and strangle you.

By the way, I love how you took little moments in Lucky Star history and changed the endings :D

Great job so far, and I await the next chapter.
EdanaGator chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
OMG. That was amazing! ;A; -heartheartheaaartt-

I love this pairing. The rest is bleh. XD
Major Mike Powell III chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Well, well, soldier...

LOL at chapter 1. That was nice!

LMAO at chapter 2. It was quite nice!

And then, ROFL at this chapter. It was N-I-CE!

Oh yeah, and I dig the twincest! O

Nice work, marine!

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
A Fan chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
I like it cuz its an unusual pairing. Also Twincest is OK to me D
Scrya V chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
ah im melting from the cuteness...

update soon, yeah?
Duran the Warrior chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
nice little bits, there needs to be more Konyuki. I think it would be a more likely couple if not for the konami crowd and KyoAni shoving it down our throats, but keep up the good work!
Mikeru-D chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Eh, cute little scene. Miyuki being a little more forward than expected, but who knows how serious she can get about something?

Nothing against Kagami/Tsukasa, though it would be a little risky to do that with their friends nearby - even if they were distracted! But maybe they're just really needy for each other?

Good job, but considering it was technically nude bathroom scene, I think the rating should go up to "T". But then, who really pays attention to the ratings? _
Beth Cyra chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Hmm, this was a tad werid considering Konata had been the one to start it each time before, so her being surprised by enjoying it seemed weird. But overall it was quite nice.

As far as the Twincest, well I will be honest I really can't stand that pairing, but there are so few of MiyukiXKonata I will keep reading just for them.
SilverBloodedKitsune chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
I liked this :3 keep em up! I'm starting to like this pairing too now ;3
Mikeru-D chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Once again, short and sweet! You've got an eye for these moments, haven't you?:)

Good job!
Mike chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Awesome. Made me smile.
Beth Cyra chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
I wasn't sure what to think about this as I was reading it, but then it was Miyuki's reaction, it was so great and just made the whole scene work and I loved it over all. I hope you continue to do these.
Redline57 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
awesome, i'd keep going with this for a while, I like it.
Mikeru-D chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Not a bad idea, short and sweet! I prefer Konami, but this might grow on me...
Beth Cyra chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Hmm I really liked it, Although I am usually a KagamiXKonata fan, Lucky Star is one of the few series I can branch off my main pair and still enjoy it.

I hope to see more of these little shots because it was really cute.