Reviews for Worth
Eloana7 chapter 1 . 2/11
This is the very best story. I return to it again and again.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
WOW!

JUST WOW.

thank you so much for sharing! :D This is absolutely wonderful! I love it! Thanks!

Ever Reading
Jari
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Nyawwwwwww!
Fawn chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
...I just came to the shocking realization that I never reviewed this. Shocking, because of the number of times I've sought out the story, and how much I like it.

If the party really was treating Vaan this badly, I could really easily see him coming to the conclusion he does and leaving. I like it, that he left and found ways to support himself that consisted of more than joining a Clan and nonstop hunting. (Loot finding would be a good business...)

I really like how you wrote Fran here, she may be her normal cold self, but she also sees that which no one else does, and her approval seems to make all the difference. Vaan is not alone in thinking things are not right in the way everyone's treating Vaan, even if even Penelo's gone against him.

I was really proud of his response to Balthier asking him about his dream to be a sky pirate, when they met up in the Salikawood.

Yay for Vaan managing to fluster and confuse Balthier!

Well written. Good read.
thisisanauthor chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This just might be the most wonderful, delectable piece of fanfiction I've read in quite a long time.
ApricotSamurai chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Really well-written, I loved it! 3
shongnom chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
awesomeness with Vaan being kick-ass! chyeaaaa!
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
To find the self-proclaimed Leading Man at a loss for words was quite amusing; poor Vaan really did seem somewhat tacked onto everyone else's stories, didn't he, just some kid caught up in a whirlwind of adventure.
Hypnosbutterfly chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That... was awesome. The thing with Vaan was that he led the game but only as a watcher who watches the real heroes of the story, I actually thought at first that somehow the game would shift and Balthier would be the hero and Vaan be a member of the party. I like that you made him leave because he was so obviously an outsider, or a tagalong, and made something of himself all alone :)
Kasia-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This was really good. :) I enjoyed it a lot!
Grim Sinistre chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
If only I could do that in the game lol

good story :)
moontoga29 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Wow. I'll be honest in that I never gave much thought to this pairing before, but you wrote it wonderfully. It was such a refreshingly non-cliche plot and I really enjoyed how you showed the depth and growth of Vaan's character. Great job.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
very nice, still say the others should be bashed more
Key of Ra chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Aw, this was so cute! I really liked the way that you wrote Vaan. Personally, I think that the fandom writes Vaan as an idiot when most of the mistakes he makes are fairly simple ones that anyone else his age might have made. I understand where the party is coming from on Vaan being "useless" but I don't agree with it. Especially since he could get better if they just let him help. *shakes head* I love the way that you wrote Fran, even though she only appeared twice. The subtle hinting that it was Fran who made Balthier come to his senses was masterfully done if you intended it. Maybe I'm just seeing things, though.

"I'm already free, and I've already answered my own questions. The sky is just a different sort of freedom."

This quote was what made me really adore this oneshot.

I thought it was beautiful and deeply mature how Vaan was able to see that his dream had come true and he didn't need to rely on anyone else to get it.

Amaya
seadreamer chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
When I started to read this I thought it would be some kind of angst with Vaan acting like a girl.. I couldn't have been more surprised! This is truly a great story, and I would like to read more bal/vaan from you. :D