Reviews for Damaged Goods
PieAnnamay07 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Absolutely amazing. This was the best Tina/Artie fic I've ever read. I love it. It's emotional, sweet and just... amazing.

Great job. :)
kneazlecat chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
that was wonderful.

so great. you portrayed artie and tina perfectly.

i don't know what else to say, it was perfect.

579076543567890087654323/10 :)
Alessandra chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Oh my God! That was bealtiful!
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I'm usually just indifferent to this couple, much like I am with the whole Quinn/Puck/Finn/Rachel drama. However, I've got to say that this made me reconsider the pairing and see their relationship in a different, much more serious light than the show portrays. So, yeah, I really enjoyed this. You've definately captured the difficulty of intimacy with physical handicap perfectly. I did have one question- you made it out as though Artie had no feeling in his hips, but he made it pretty damn clear in Wheels that he "has the use of his penis." So... wouldn't he logically have feeling in his hips? I was thinkig it'd be more like from the thigh down, but, I guess it doesn't matter. I'm just getting into specifics.

Anywho, great job. This was very well written.
philabustu chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Wow. This was really powerful and well written.
GallifreyanBiochemist chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
beautiful. :) so heartfelt. :) i love it.
ARPfics chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
amazing. I know you wrote this a long time ago, but it still doesn't feel out of character at all. I think that's saying something. Anyway, I love the description, I love your style of writing and I love that this was probably one of the first Artie/Tina fics and now one of my favorites.
MG chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Awkward and beautiful, in the best possible way.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
kill me with sweetness. lovely.
Ninalyn chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I'm amazed by your writing-the storytelling, the emotions, the characterizations...are beautiful! I loved it!
Bubble Wrapped Kitty chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Is it completely lame that I'm crying now? This was one of the most touching things I've ever read. And I'm not saying the most touching gleefic, or even the most touching fanfic, but literally like one of the most beautiful things I have ever read... ever! I loved the way you captured the angst and made it seem natural, and I was in love with this fic before it even hit the halfway point. So of course, as if you hadn't sold it so perfectly already, you had that absolutely heart-wrenching beautiful ending that left me sobbing, lol.

Anyway, what I was trying to say in my bizarre, disjointed, and rambling way... This was an amazing piece of work. Absolutely bloody brilliant.

-Artemis
Swamp Fairy chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That was... amazing. Incredible. Beautiful. Kind of like poetry. Only thing to say is thank you. Still kind of reeling with the shock... just overall... now I'm out of adjectives. Overall perfect. There we go.
mishelly chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Wow...just wow. I love reading your Artie/Tina stories.
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow! That was amazing! I have read very few Tartie fics, but this was brilliant! It was so touching. Poor Artie, but Tina is just wonderful for him.

I had no idea what it feels like to be paralized from the waist down, but you did a wonderful job!

Faving :D
twinkiecat chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow, that was a really touching story. I emotion was so clear and I'm choosing to believe it was in character, because neither of those two have much of a character in cannon and I rather like your version better. I'm falling in love with your Artie and Tina and hope you continue to write them. Excellent job!