Reviews for Crash Into Me
Okay! That was perfect!
Dark Phantom 96 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
:) Great job! :)
Call-Meh-Anna chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
this is wonderful. it not nasty trash like other rated M fics but it was emotional. keep up!;)
ThatSWguy chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Good story that could be furthered if you so desired, I really don't see how it could have been improved, maybe a more up to date video game reference but that is such a minute detail it barely deserves mentioning. Very good work and after this I may pop on over to some of your other stuff, keep it up.
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Terrific story! I re-watched RotF last night and really wanted to read a story about Sam getting his cherry popped. I loved that scene where Judy was high telling the girls about Sam. Cracked me up. On the deleted scenes there is actually more to that scene and it is so funny.

I loved this story. You really did a fabulous job. I loved the emotional connection between Sam and Mikaela. It was really sweet.

I hope to see more Transformers stuff like this from you.
hikarilunas chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
LOVED IT! This is the first time ever I read a Sam/Mikaela fanfic and I was totally hooked. Lovely writing skills; I adored how you made Mikaela a bit insecure and the way you wrote from Sam's POV. Keep it up!
Princessbm chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This story was SO amazing! There are not nearly enough Sam and Mikaela fics and this definitely makes up for the lack. I wish it wasn't just a one shot and that I had more to look forward to, but it's entertaining either way! I know you said that this kind of story wasn't really your forte, but you could have fooled me! I hope you write more just like this! I also must say, I love your user name! Transformers and OTH (and my favorite couples)...pretty sure that makes you my new fave writer!