Reviews for It's For a Good Cause, I Swear!
KuriQuinn chapter 36 . 8/29
This is kind of crackish and awesome. I wasn't sure I would continue reading it right away, but then I hit the Therapy Jutsu part and figured? Why not... might as well enjoy the ride.
Your dialogue is snappy and hilarious. And there were so many laugh out loud moments:
Loved the “You killed the Third?” in-joke. And the squirrel talk on the Wave mission. And Kankoru being the evil one because of puppets (which I totally agree on, btw, those things are friggen creepy). Gaara considering a vacation home in Konoha (he probably could, too, out of sand), Sasuke’s Inigo Montoya moment, Minato being the worst parent ever for allowing Naruto to drink, Gaara not killing anyone for thirty days, “Don’t call me baa-chan” “then don’t be old!”, Gaara defecting at the last minute, Akamaru scoring on the Chuunin Exam…and many more!
Anyhow, thank you for writing this, it completely sucked me away from being productive this afternoon.
Amazing story, 10/10 would read again and again.
Great
silent-raven98 chapter 14 . 8/21
I LITERALLY HAD A SCARY ASS NIGHTMARE ABOUT PUPPETS AFTER READING THIS FIC LAST NIGHT DAMMIT!
moodysavage chapter 11 . 8/17
I'm crying here... actual tears from laughing at Sasuke's note. This story is hilarious and have I mentioned how much I love it?
moodysavage chapter 10 . 8/17
LOVE Naruto talking to Gaara.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 1 . 8/19
I don't know why but when I was searching through your profile for good reads I couldn't find this fic. I thought it'd been deleted but it hasn't, and yet the multiple times I've tried to find you fic has ended in failures.
moodysavage chapter 9 . 8/17
Ok team 7 meeting with Gaara and his siblings and being proud of failing all their D class missions is my favorite chapter!
Potkanka chapter 36 . 8/17
Okay that was a really funny fic. I liked their... uh, friendship... yes, definitely friendship. And the uncertainity concerning the sanity of the protagonists themselves as well as anyone around. Honestly, if at the end it was confirmed (by someone not from Konoha, I don't trust their judgement) that the only sane people really are Gai and Lee, I wouldn't even be surprised anymore.
Probably the funniest moments were those where the characters were completely blasé about the actual dramatic things currently happening (like that discussion between Suna and Konoha Genin right as the invasion started - explaining to Gaara who the enemies are, Sasuke demanding to be considered winner of the match...) or pointing out either stupid or irrelevant things.
Oh and I can't forget the titles of the chapters, very fitting indeed, all of them. :D
Elipsa chapter 19 . 8/15
Apparently my phone decided to leave a review without me realizing it. Lol. Anyway, I'm loving your story so far, it's hilarious and the interactions between the characters are priceless.
Elipsa chapter 6 . 8/14
pp
fierynightangel chapter 36 . 8/10
damnit, that's it?! -pouts...-
Potkanka chapter 9 . 8/8
"I could easily replace you with a rock," Kakashi insisted. A memorial rock, but still.
- Okay wow, you went from funny to sad with the speed of light, I commend you.

Focusing on Kankuro being the evil sibling is probably the most original and funny way to deal with Gaara's... situation... I've come across so far. I mean I feel a little sorry for Kankuro but not enough not to laugh at him. And recite the best lines to my sister. Gosh I love this fic.
NarutosBrat chapter 23 . 8/2
You know, I think Sakura's speech might have been even more effective than Naruto's. While they said virtually the same thing, or rather, were making the same point, Sakura's cold logic was probably something Neji would understand more.

Yes Temari, be very disturbed.
NarutosBrat chapter 22 . 8/2
You know, I bet the T&I Division could probably turn Neji's Fate, and Sasuke's Vengeance monologues into torture techniques.
6,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »