Reviews for It's For a Good Cause, I Swear!
Nactick chapter 36 . 1/22
Well this was funny as he'll and well written.
Good job
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 36 . 1/21
Damn...this was great! Best crack ever.
incredibleme chapter 11 . 1/17
this is the funniest fanfiction I've ever read... writerdude whoeve could kiss u..
MEL chapter 36 . 1/12
Definitely a lovely story
MEL chapter 6 . 1/12
A delightful story , probably my favorite humor fanfic second only to Itachi is that a baby ?
But i digress ; i love this
GinHanelle chapter 36 . 1/9
This was hilarious. Even though it says parody though, I could definitely see it all happening. Naruto was/is a crazy show after all. But anyway, thank you for making me laugh so much :D (my little sister sent this fanfic to me because she read it and loved it. even though I mostly read HP fanfics, I did enjoy it)

Thank you for all of your hard work writing and sharing so many fanfics. S eriously, damn, you're amazing. I cannot even write that much even if I had the rest of my life. O.O Thank you again and good luck!
Darkneostar1 chapter 36 . 1/8
The quip-fu is strong within this story.

Great story. Loved the comedic elements in it and the banter between all the characters is amazing and well written from my perspective.

Thanks for the story.
lovebishies chapter 36 . 1/5
That was so great I just wished NAruhina was mentioned did confess and made him go 8 tails
lovebishies chapter 9 . 1/4
This is seriously too funny
Donni chapter 36 . 1/1
This is really funny and I really enjoyed reading it again!
Cartlin chapter 23 . 12/19/2016
This disappoints me, because we miss out on Neji proving how he was so much more than a branch member, by showing off (to his uncle) how he could do the secret Main Branch jitsu, which he'd figured out by himself, and taught himself how to do. It also means that no one ever promises Neji that they will make sure that families aren't allowed to forcibly seal subordinate clan members, and free Neji. I could never really like the Hyuuga clan due to that. Genetically speaking, Neji was his uncle's son, yet he was never treated as anything more than a mere branch member, until he proved himself during the Finals.
This chapter really does a disservice to Neji, for the useless pink one, who never would have won.
Iryelb chapter 36 . 12/19/2016
This was a fun light hearted story and I'm glad I decided to read it.
Iryelb chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
Never mind then.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
Just pretty damn hilarious... 10/10
Silver Dragonfly chapter 36 . 12/15/2016
Thanks for the enjoyable and entertaining story.
6,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »