Reviews for It's For a Good Cause, I Swear!
Marksbay chapter 36 . 9/18
Great story
Ann Jewel Pineda chapter 36 . 9/16
Waaaaahhh i love it thank you for an amazing story!
Lojuba chapter 36 . 9/15
this was hilarious! thank you for sharing your work! I needed a good laugh today and this story definitely had tons of laugh-out-loud moments. 3
imanoreo chapter 6 . 9/14
I like this, I never laughed like this for the past 7 months
dephunkt chapter 36 . 9/10
you know, despite this fic being labeled as a parody, I still think that this is the best Naruto fic this site has ever seen. just the right amount of humor, action and humor.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 16 . 9/8
Wow. That really threw my brain for a loop. Probably since I got into Naruto at a time where I could literally just binge every episode at once.

(So nobody else connected Tobi's Mangekyo powers with Kakashi's before the reveal that he was lying about being Madara? Sure, Tobi used his for transportation, and Kakashi used his for just disappearing things, but they had the exact same distortion patterns.)
Detsella Morningdew chapter 7 . 9/8
...is Sakura not being able to do anything useful fast enough going to become a running gag?
Notnoice chapter 23 . 8/26
aw tsunade bet on sakur-
shit prepare for a war
Notnoice chapter 18 . 8/26
"worst parent ever"
mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sure
Notnoice chapter 16 . 8/26
yeah I figured this was before canon revalations 'cause technically obito being alive and on the good side would mean analive kushina too
ZakeandZeke chapter 1 . 8/16
I just finished my second or third read of this story. I still love it.
Lord Vaserious chapter 3 . 8/12
This is going so well.
Lord Vaserious chapter 2 . 8/12
Pretty good, but Sasuke ISN'T a revenge fanatic, instead he is a sad kid who was forced to grow up alone.
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 8/12