Reviews for It's For a Good Cause, I Swear!
Pierrot's Vault chapter 36 . 4/18
You're last update was in 2010... ah, I wondered about the lack of Sakura prowess, or usefulness. But all in all, I loved it! The best use of a time travel fic is always humor and you had it in spades!
Tobi chapter 16 . 4/17
Does Tobi meat the MSR?
jcampbellohten chapter 16 . 4/14
The note just makes me lol so hard. Especially "Ero-Hebi-Senpai," hahahahaha!
jcampbellohten chapter 12 . 4/14
Actually, I'm pretty sure they have to stay in the tower until the five days are up after they pass.
Shaydrall chapter 2 . 4/6
Oh this is gonna be good )
jupimako chapter 36 . 4/5
That. Was. Awesome. I absolutely loved every second of your story! Thank you!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 36 . 4/5
Heh. Run, sakura, escape far away... flee from the friendship speech... xD

Well, this was a fun parody. I like how the characters weren't too cliche like how I see in a lot of time-travel fics (at least, aside from any intentional cliche-ness), and while they were pretty self-aware of their changes and all, you also didn't overdo it. So, it was a fun read! I liked it... neat work. ;)
jupimako chapter 9 . 4/5
My face hurts from laughing...
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 4/5
But wouldn't Sasuke wanting to kill Orochimaru be a good thing because he's a bad guy? Oh! And one more thing-
Lavi: Don't tell the author! She obviously hasn't gotten that far in the story if she made THAT mistake!
*covers Lavi's mouth* One more thing you should know is that the guy who claimed to be Madara that showed up on the night of the Kyuubi attack IS Obito...
Lavi: *removes her hand* Seriously! What part of "no spoilers" did you not understand?!
jupimako chapter 6 . 4/5
I'm so glad you decided to write this! It's brilliant!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 15 . 4/4
Hahaha! Gai and lee...
...I wonder if Gaara understands the horrible youth now? xD
Slicerness chapter 36 . 4/3
HA! That's the best way to end a fic I've seen in weeks. This has been a hell of a ride, and I'm really happy I read this. Thank you for creating it.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 11 . 4/2
Hahahahaha! Pffffft. xD Orochimaru's down... xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 4/1
hahaha! Gaara, just letting the crazy wash through him... ...it's indeed better than Suna for him, tho, isn't it. xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 9 . 4/1
...Kankuro smells like evil? okeeei. xD poor guy... xD hahaha, Gaara. I wonder how the invasion's gonna go tho. :P
5,800 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »