Reviews for It's For a Good Cause, I Swear!
Arewegroot chapter 1 . 18h
dude honestly this was really fun to read. You probably don't even have this account anymore or anything. But I just wanted to try and show you how much I actually enjoyed reading this. This might be one of my favorite fanfictions I've ever read. It was just so incredibly fun to read.
Ashinia chapter 36 . 11/24
Absolutely hilarious story! Loving 'matchmaker' kiba!
Aiko.In.Wonderland chapter 36 . 11/19
I love this all so much! Its beautiful, best time travel fic I've read.
Dutoc chapter 11 . 11/17
That comment in Sakura was expertly timed. Bravo.
DUH BOMB chapter 36 . 11/17
This was an amazing fanfic! The planning and it was hilarious! Therapy Jutsu was a good invention.
Viviene001 chapter 36 . 11/9
Ow Sakura..XD
Nice story!:D
Tobee chapter 29 . 11/8
Good boy :)
Riddle Wraith chapter 36 . 10/30
It was good. And Obito being proctor was gold. I haven't heard of such amusing one person matches in quite awhile (read: never). Seriously though, this is completely awesome. I straight up laughed (loudly) at quite a few parts, and I really just enjoyed your writing. Thank you for the awesome story.
Yumitsume chapter 11 . 10/26
You have sings instead os signs at the end there. Great story so far though. Just wanted to let you know if someone else hasn't so far.

Ciao ;)
GearTrain chapter 36 . 10/23
Kind of underwhelming for an ending, buuuut I'll take it.

Through insanity, perversion, and hijinks galore have I traveled to make my way to the end of this road. And what a road it's been. I bid adieu to this most crazy of time loop fics, and I look forward to reading more of your most heinous works.

'Til the next psycho fic of yours I manage to read. Adios, and keep up the good work!
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 36 . 10/21
Honestly? I loved this one. Thank you very much! :D
FairyPrincess chapter 36 . 10/16
Thus is absolutely awesome,I've got no more words than that
Katy612 chapter 36 . 10/18
This was AMAZING:D
Donni chapter 11 . 10/16
I see your princess bride reference :D
5,971 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »