Reviews for It's For a Good Cause, I Swear!
kamavini chapter 11 . 10/16/2020
orochimaru on endless shopping!
kamavini chapter 11 . 10/16/2020
oh my godddd! this chapter is soo funny! the part where they are facing orochimaru and still talking about love affair! damnnnnnn!
TruBlu chapter 36 . 10/7/2020
That was awesome. Easily one of the funniest parodies I've ever read.
natsuzamaki chapter 36 . 9/30/2020
I would propose marriage if I hadn't been warned about strangers on the internet. You are a really great author.
Bruh chapter 36 . 9/27/2020
Nice
Marksbay chapter 36 . 9/18/2020
Great story
mariyluce chapter 36 . 9/16/2020
Waaaaahhh i love it thank you for an amazing story!
pampelmusen chapter 36 . 9/15/2020
this was hilarious! thank you for sharing your work! I needed a good laugh today and this story definitely had tons of laugh-out-loud moments. 3
Muyi-pyon chapter 6 . 9/14/2020
I like this, I never laughed like this for the past 7 months
dephunkt chapter 36 . 9/10/2020
you know, despite this fic being labeled as a parody, I still think that this is the best Naruto fic this site has ever seen. just the right amount of humor, action and humor.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 16 . 9/8/2020
Wow. That really threw my brain for a loop. Probably since I got into Naruto at a time where I could literally just binge every episode at once.

(So nobody else connected Tobi's Mangekyo powers with Kakashi's before the reveal that he was lying about being Madara? Sure, Tobi used his for transportation, and Kakashi used his for just disappearing things, but they had the exact same distortion patterns.)
Detsella Morningdew chapter 7 . 9/8/2020
...is Sakura not being able to do anything useful fast enough going to become a running gag?
Notnoice chapter 23 . 8/26/2020
aw tsunade bet on sakur-
shit prepare for a war
Notnoice chapter 18 . 8/26/2020
"worst parent ever"
mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sure
Notnoice chapter 16 . 8/26/2020
yeah I figured this was before canon revalations 'cause technically obito being alive and on the good side would mean analive kushina too
6,681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »