Reviews for It's For a Good Cause, I Swear!
tabjoy13 chapter 29 . 8/27
"Relations between Kages really wouldn't end well." Ow! My Meikashi heart is bleeding!

Gotta love Guy.

Gotta love Itachi. And Kakashi narrating the kills instead of bothering to do it himself.

That's his secret, everyone needs Tobirama's approval.

Kakashi killed the Third!
tabjoy13 chapter 28 . 8/27
I always figured Kakashi trained Sasuke because he thought Gaara was going to straight up murder him in that first match.

Those rules are really only guidelines? Obito you are not a pirate! Do your job!
tabjoy13 chapter 27 . 8/27
tabjoy13 chapter 26 . 8/27
Gaara the peacemaker! Woohoo!
tabjoy13 chapter 25 . 8/27
You can't be blocking the stairs.

tabjoy13 chapter 24 . 8/27
I like how Kakashi's up in the kage box but he chimes in on the conversation like he's standing right there.

It's true, if ninja got therapy, Team Seven would be at the front of the line. But there's dog therapy, figures.

"Konoha always does have their excuses." Dang right.
tabjoy13 chapter 24 . 8/27

"Konoha always does have their excuses." Dang right.
tabjoy13 chapter 23 . 8/27
To be fair, Neji's symbol is a kill switch for the main family.

Oh I totally would have given Sakura something sharp to stab Sasuke with.

tabjoy13 chapter 22 . 8/27
Ah yes, back when the Byakugan was considered on par with the Sharingan. I guess that's why they tried the whole moon thing but seriously, too little too late. Also back when only a few Uchiha had even a standard Sharingan, as opposed to later where practically everyone had one and a bunch of people could do the more advanced things.

Kakashi would be "put out" of his team died. More like devastated.

Oh Sakura, please just punch Neji into the wall so we can move on?

Also, Neji's not going to pass the mental requirements...
tabjoy13 chapter 21 . 8/27
Ah, Kakashi, my boy, is somehow always Exposition Man. It tones down as the series goes on and the kids are more informed. Regardless, the first several manga Kakashi's explaining something every ten minutes. Now here's Minato, asking Kakashi to explain who Lee is, probably for thr Kazekage's (Orochimaru's?) benefit.

Yeah, Karrin wanting to ravish Sasuke... Consent is important Karrin!

Temari WILL react enough for the both of you, that's why you're so perfect!
tabjoy13 chapter 20 . 8/27
Naruto gained on his not paying attention skills with Kakashi's help.

The legend of Sasuke's drag form continues! I was always way more focused on the claw/wings to worry about the "painted" nails and "lipstick".

Thank you for writing!
tabjoy13 chapter 19 . 8/26
If I recall, they said that Kakashi was trying to replicate the Rasengan when he created Chidori. So I got that backwards. He created Chidori by accident, he didn't teach himself Rasengan by accident. My mistake. I've been wrong before and will no doubt be wrong again.

S Class criminal loose in the village? Let's get hammered!

tabjoy13 chapter 18 . 8/26
Kakashi can absolutely do the rasengan Jiraiya! He figured it out BY ACCIDENT. I still find that hilarious.

How, pray tell, do the jonin instructors teach their students how to use their CLAN TECHNIQUES? That's always bothered me. If the techniques are secret, then the jonin-sensei can't really teach them about that. Everyone gives Kakashi grief for not teaching his students anything, but name ONE THING that Team 10 can do that wasn't learned at the academy or from their clans. I'll wait. That plus Asuma was just going to let Neji kill Hinata. Ergo, Asuma is the worst. End rant.
tabjoy13 chapter 17 . 8/26
Sakura might get hurt...if they come? Oh, I see, this is about them again, got it.

"We were sixteen" as if sixteen is the peak of adulthood.
tabjoy13 chapter 16 . 8/26
Looking at the minimum sanity requirement...oh boy, a lot of people shouldn't be jonin. Then again, that requirement probably goes away once you hit jonin...or BECAUSE you made jonin.

Gotta keep Shikamaru and Temari, classic.

I still have a hard time imagining angsty, adult Obito doing the Tobi routine, much less Madara doing it. Maybe the Uchiha are even more unhinged than we all thought.

6,681 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »