Reviews for It's For a Good Cause, I Swear!
Marcii Winters chapter 11 . 8/19
THAT FUCKING NOTE IS SO GODDAMN FUNNYYYY!
ArchmageJoda chapter 1 . 8/3
I think it'd be great to see a 'what-if' type of story (An AU for an AU?) about each one of our crazy team 7 people (and sakura) and what they would've did had they actually gone to unique timelines. Not necessarily a big long story, just maybe a series of oneshot chapters?
Murphieschecker chapter 29 . 7/12
Great fic, it just really feels like Gai should have mentioned the war being unyouthful, as was taking the kazekages place. He didn't manage as many 'unyouthfuls' as he should.
Blath chapter 36 . 6/24
Dude it was beautiful!.
*man sheading a tear GIF*
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 6/24
I've re-read this so many times lol
leoamaatodos chapter 36 . 6/17
fue muy graciosa, me encanto la historia 3
Que la bendicion del pan este contigo n.n
Tbbu chapter 36 . 6/13
Thanks for the story!
beanzhead chapter 32 . 6/1
Kakashi killed the third lives on
beanzhead chapter 10 . 5/29
It probably doesn't help that it is 5am right now but the Evil Kankuro arc is making me laugh my ass off. I have actual tears running down my face when gaara said he doesnt smell evil like kankuro and then right off the bat this chapter talking about shino using termites on his puppets. Genius
beanzhead chapter 6 . 5/29
i love how they always dog pile sasuke with insults and banter. A humor writing
beanzhead chapter 4 . 5/28
Please tell me kakashi killing the third gets brought up every chapter. I can't help but laugh every time it's brought up
beanzhead chapter 2 . 5/28
"we having a party?NO MY ENTIRE FAMILY WAS MURDERED" this line really got me LOL
Cyan Quartz chapter 3 . 5/5
This story is hilarious. Succumb to my noble intent and feel bettered!
Ohma chapter 15 . 4/19
yeeesh man, is the place empty? why are there only so few characters reacting? it's like everything else is on pause...

the atmosphere feels like watching an anime that doesn't have a bgm
Ohma chapter 11 . 4/19
agreed, seriously the hate on Jinchurikis is fucking dumb.

if I had been any of them I'd have massacred everyone.

the Jinchurikis are basically prison cells, and you'd have to be a fucking retard to actually think that breaking said cells would prevent the prisoners from escaping.
6,681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »