Reviews for It's For a Good Cause, I Swear!
Guile chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I love Therapy Jutsu!

I've said it before, but you have a real knack for stories like this, that poke fun at fanfic/shonen logic.
Adeptis chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Good story.
xDelta-Ha-chanx chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Wahh, cool! that as totally aWesome!
TatraMegami chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I love the way they went back in time and Kakashi was able to save his team in one day.
DrearyEarthReport chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Nice, Can't wait for more!
Aufhocker chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Must..have...MOAR!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Each of them creating their own alternate timelines? that might be a fun way to do that.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Absolutely hilarious. Loved Therapy Jutsu.
gamergirl234 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
omg i love this. keep wirting!
ultra dragon chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
well i wonder what naruto would do...(it won't take a geniues to know what sasuke want..and sakura...well i believe it would something to to with sasuke) well nice story up untill now, i hope you will update soon!
JayceeRising chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This story's awesome. You kept Obito alive! :D

...But what happened to Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura?
mountainelements chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This is interesting, but I'm a bit confused. Have Kakashi and the others changed history to make 4 new timelines or will Kakashi's changes show up in his genins' timelines as well? For example, will Kakashi not have saved Obito in Naruto's timeline?
the true elec chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
A good start on what promises to be a very funny take on the 'travel back in time and fix everything' story. As for this chapter, well it was well done and I really liked Kakashi's thoughts during the scene, it just showed how he thinks about his childhood. I'm looking forward to the continuation.
Loatroll chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Thanks for the read! :D I love how you characterized Kakashi. Really looking forward to more.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Fun story with lots of potential. Of course, Kakashi has really changed things. His students might never be born and Orochimaru might end up destroying the whole village.

~-~-~

"Therapy Jutsu" :P Did you come up with that? (Other than reading the increasingly horrid manga, I don't keep up with the fandom.)

~-~-~

Of course, now that Kakashi's saved Obito. Obito will end up killing him to get the Mangekyou Sharingan... Bwahahahaa!
6,681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 435 442 443 444 445 446 Next »