Reviews for We Were Nomads, Bathed in Concrete
Kat La Marie chapter 1 . 5/5
I wish that this would spawn as a 95-chapter mess! I'd be glad even if this goes on forever! Super awesome story!
flecour chapter 1 . 3/26
Awesome little story :)
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 3/10
Wait, if she liked edward, why'd she date mike? She didn't just date him either 'hand gesture'. Tho I suppose at that drunk mike moment, they didn't get as far as kissing by what edward said about 'he knew more about what he lost', I'm guessing mike said he didn't even get to screw her? Ugh whatever. Wimpy edwards and weak bella's grind my nerves.
suja90 chapter 1 . 2/4
loved your story:-)
myownlittleinfinity chapter 1 . 2/2
This was amazing. Holy cow.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 1 . 1/31
So very moving. I have tear tracks all over my pillow case. Lovely o/s.
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 1/30
Great Story! A reverse Bella and Edward, I wonder if she will put up the walls that Edward did. Will she change him much sooner then Edward did when it was Bella begging to be a vampire.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 1/29
We Were Nomads, Bathed In Concrete has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
JustAnotherJuliet11 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This was beautiful. That's all I can say.
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Oh, I loved this!
peyotemusic chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Thanks for writing this. And IVO, too.
JustARead chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Perfect
marigold123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I found this on The Fictionators site.

I really enjoyed this...Edward's unrequited love and finally friendship with Bella...only to lose it all. I liked Edward's thoughts on missing Bella, the what-ifs and then railing at the storm in the meadow. Bella was a vampire! Great ending!
NeonEnigma88 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That was a beautiful story. I loved the irony in how the roles were reversed from the original book. I was all ready to wallow in pity over Edward's loss when suddenly, Bella's back! The transition was a little bumpy though, Also, while I loved the creative title, I couldn't exactly find the symbolism or relation to the story. Maybe you could have named it "We Were Nomads, Bathed In Sunlight", or something that related more to the theme of the story. Other than that, I enjoyed this oneshot and look forward to reading more of your writing! Keep writing!
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013