Reviews for We Were Nomads, Bathed in Concrete
ninny 1 chapter 1 . 3/2
Once again a great read
I'm sorry you haven't written in years or finished one of your tales
I've read all your stories now I'm going to read your favourites I'm sure if you liked them they will be good too
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I know what he felt. There was a time (about 60 years ago) I walked in his shoes. I went to the funeral and cried. My parents didn't understand either, but then, they hadn't understood anything for a long time. We gave up on each other. I moved far away and gradually moved past the pain. I've been married for almost 50 years now. I've been cared for the whole time and that makes me happy.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I loved this story so so much 3 it made me cry it made me smile :)
Saint Katrina chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I wish that this would spawn as a 95-chapter mess! I'd be glad even if this goes on forever! Super awesome story!
flecour chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Awesome little story :)
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Wait, if she liked edward, why'd she date mike? She didn't just date him either 'hand gesture'. Tho I suppose at that drunk mike moment, they didn't get as far as kissing by what edward said about 'he knew more about what he lost', I'm guessing mike said he didn't even get to screw her? Ugh whatever. Wimpy edwards and weak bella's grind my nerves.
suja90 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
loved your story:-)
myownlittleinfinity chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
This was amazing. Holy cow.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
So very moving. I have tear tracks all over my pillow case. Lovely o/s.
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Great Story! A reverse Bella and Edward, I wonder if she will put up the walls that Edward did. Will she change him much sooner then Edward did when it was Bella begging to be a vampire.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
We Were Nomads, Bathed In Concrete has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
MsAnonWriter chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This was beautiful. That's all I can say.
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Oh, I loved this!
peyotemusic chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Thanks for writing this. And IVO, too.
JustARead chapter 1 . 7/30/2013