Reviews for We Were Nomads, Bathed in Concrete
M-isforPigtails chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I love this story I read it once a few months ago, and kept looking for it after that but couldn't find it 'till now very sad story but it's very good.
Genny910 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow. I loved this. I thought it was going to be all Sleepers Awake and they would never find each other. (I know, I know, they did find each other in SA, but it's not the same.) Anyway, I was not expecting the vamp thing, and it was truly a wonderful surprise. This is really tender and sweet and angsty, and I thank you for writing it. I look forward to IVO's final 6, whenever you're ready to post them.
eliza3ame chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow, I just love the story.
mrsyt31 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Really loved this! I loved how it all played out.
brandylion chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
W-o-w. This was amazing. I was on the verge of tears through most of it. The sadness was palpable, and his catharsis in the meadow was heartbreaking, even though I was secretly hoping that Bella would come back to him somehow. I loved the twist at the end.
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
i was on the verge of tears reading this until she appeared in the meadow. i know this was a one shot but damn that took my breath away! just absolutely amazing!
kaciemk chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I should be completely pissed off at you for making me think Bella was really dead for half a story! But, I'm not. Because it was wonderful. And although I was blubbering like a lunatic for half of it, I forgive you ] Because you totally caught be off guard there, and I love this story because of it. You are a great writer and I'm so so happy to see that your coming back to IVO sometime soon-ish. Congratulations on getting married!

AvaEliza chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I liked it just where it ended. Perfect.
mellicious secret chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Oh my gosh, this is such an amazing one-shot I don't have any words. Halfway through I was just in tears because of Edward's sadness and inability to let go. You managed to keep me on edge until the very end. Very nice turn at the very end. Great job!
whisperinthewind87 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
love's on my alert and i'm glad your at least planning the update/the end. can't wait for more on that. in the meantime, i love this one shot! really great writing and plot.
sexhair08 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That was bloody amazing!

I would never have guessed that she was actually a vampire and not dead.

Your writing is amazing, i love it, absolute perfection!
fandomscollide chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
bluuejeans chapter 1 . 12/19/2009

i absolutely loved it!

it was really sad, but it was also really god:)

Slash Backslash chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Oh, so I really like that this ended in vamp. I'm on a one-shot reading train this week, and this was really lovely. I loved the imagery you used early on in the story-it was crisp and never purple prose-just lovely with the details like Clearisil and vanilla Coke, a wonderful contrast of small town generic American and gritty attitude swirled together in the details. And I liked the ending, naturally. Edward finds her in the end. Aw, sigh.
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
OME i loved it...its was sad man i no its stupid but i did almost cry...but it was gd
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »