Reviews for We Were Nomads, Bathed in Concrete
eliza3ame chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow, I just love the story.
mrsyt31 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Really loved this! I loved how it all played out.
brandylion chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
W-o-w. This was amazing. I was on the verge of tears through most of it. The sadness was palpable, and his catharsis in the meadow was heartbreaking, even though I was secretly hoping that Bella would come back to him somehow. I loved the twist at the end.
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
i was on the verge of tears reading this until she appeared in the meadow. i know this was a one shot but damn that took my breath away! just absolutely amazing!
kaciemk chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I should be completely pissed off at you for making me think Bella was really dead for half a story! But, I'm not. Because it was wonderful. And although I was blubbering like a lunatic for half of it, I forgive you ] Because you totally caught be off guard there, and I love this story because of it. You are a great writer and I'm so so happy to see that your coming back to IVO sometime soon-ish. Congratulations on getting married!

kacie
AvaEliza chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I liked it just where it ended. Perfect.
mellicious secret chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Oh my gosh, this is such an amazing one-shot I don't have any words. Halfway through I was just in tears because of Edward's sadness and inability to let go. You managed to keep me on edge until the very end. Very nice turn at the very end. Great job!
whisperinthewind87 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
love ivo...it's on my alert and i'm glad your at least planning the update/the end. can't wait for more on that. in the meantime, i love this one shot! really great writing and plot.
sexhair08 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That was bloody amazing!

I would never have guessed that she was actually a vampire and not dead.

Your writing is amazing, i love it, absolute perfection!
fandomscollide chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
wow..
bluuejeans chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
omE.

i absolutely loved it!

it was really sad, but it was also really god:)

nice;)

x
Slash Backslash chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Oh, so I really like that this ended in vamp. I'm on a one-shot reading train this week, and this was really lovely. I loved the imagery you used early on in the story-it was crisp and never purple prose-just lovely with the details like Clearisil and vanilla Coke, a wonderful contrast of small town generic American and gritty attitude swirled together in the details. And I liked the ending, naturally. Edward finds her in the end. Aw, sigh.
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
OME i loved it...its was sad man i no its stupid but i did almost cry...but it was gd
1breezybri chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
You broke my heart twice with this fic. First, when it reminded me of my own o/s with its tone and content. Then I was angry when he was going to let her go, as fucked up as that sounds. The second time was at the end when I saw that it wasn't going to be extended.

Even if it remains an o/s, I love it. It's beautiful. 3
mo kagen chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Oh My! You had me boo-hoo-ing! and in the back of my mind, I was imagining the ending the way it happened, just trying to keep myself from crying so much... Thank you for sharing!
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »