Reviews for We Were Nomads, Bathed in Concrete
LizetteMarie chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Wow. I was in tears. tho i can see this becoming a story. But i love it any how.
Thirst for Knowledge chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This was neat! I wasn't expecting that at all. I felt awful for Edward, who'd missed out on a relationship with the girl of his dreams. Mike Newton's confession that Bella'd dumped him just made everything worse. When Edward heard Bella's voice, I was thrilled for him because he could finally pursue what he'd always wanted and for me because I knew the story was about to turn a corner. Well done!
iiChibi chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
3 it
eliza6801 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
So good!
ScienceGeek91 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Haunting and truly beautiful...
ginab chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I am an idiot and totally didnt see that coming. I tend to NOT think of "how this will end" when I read a story or watch a movie. I dont want to come up with it myself, duh, I want YOU to surprise me. And that YOU DID! Holy hell. That was PaInFuL in the middle and I freakin loved it. Awesome! ;)
For the Love of Lisa chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
So. I loved it. I loved that the characters were totally believable. I loved that it wasn't over the top. I loved that when Bella made the comment about wanting stamps in her passport, in my head I said 'her character wouldn't have a passport'. And then Bella mentioned that she didn't have a passport. I love that there weren't any cheesy attempts to sound literary. This fic is like an oasis in a dry, dry desert of really bad fic. I have never favorited a fic. This might be my first. Now I really want to read your other one, but am scared to start a WIP that will drive me crazy with desire for the conclusion.

Also-I just read your profile. Maybe your fic speaks to me because I am also a law grad who hated law school and secretly writes fic when not doing lame lawyer stuff. And yeah-super secretive about it cause I too try to act too cool and cynical for this shizz. But I have noticed quite a few legal type people in the fandom-perhaps our career path drives us to something as far from what we do for a living as possible to unwind?

Again-awesome story. Thanks for sharing it.
kikiMA chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Great one shot!

I don't think IVO is a 35 chapter mess. It's my favorite fic of all time and I wait with bated breath for an update!
Claw chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Wow, very impressive. I am so amazed by you and your style.
MoriaAngel chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Thank you!

This was breathtaking, it sucked me in and kept me reading as fast as I could.
abbigail chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This is one of my favorite recent fics. I frequently refer back to it just to allow my headcanon Edward to be more complete for my own writing. I can honestly say that this is a huge inspiration for me, and for that, I can't thank you enough. It's helped my overcome the most epic case of writer's block I've had in a while, no problem.

This is probably creepy, now that I'm thinking about it. But I'd like to think that you would be excited to hear this sort of thing, as I would. Anyway, thank you for helping me overcome my block with this fic. Seriously.
La.Tua.Cantante.83 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Love it! So great. Totally complete package.

Missing IVO! Best wishes (and hoping for an update soon.)

.Cantante.83
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Awesome! I loved it.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This is beautiful. I love the very end, "one hell of a kisser". I love that you reverse their roles-in a way.
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Wow. I kind of suspected she wasn't dead (half suspect, half hope). The fact that Edward was Masen, and there was a Dr. Cullen in town, the closed casket... it kind of fit. I gotta admit you confused me a bit when it said that the police had found the man who had killed her. I was like "Damn, she's really dead!" But I wasn't sure - that's what's great about this story; you don't know if she really is dead, or if she was turned. You did such a fantastic job with this story, and, well, I am pretty sure there were some tears while I was reading.

It was perfect. Just perfect.

Have a wonderful day!