Reviews for We Were Nomads, Bathed in Concrete
TwinkleFae chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Love love love love it. That was beautiful and perfect. I didn't see the end coming at all (am I dense? Were there hints?) and it was just perfect!
cabr chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Totally amazing! I don't know why I had it in my FF folder for so long without reading. I love IVO and I miss the story, the intensity and this was a perfect fix for that! Very nicely done and unexpected. Thank you!
LoveSunshine chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Beautiful, beautiful. Major heartfail but the end summed it up perfectly.
Scattered Logic chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This was recommended to me by Ginny_Weasley31, and I'm glad that she sent me over. I enjoyed this very much. It was superior version of the Bella-is-the-vampire-this-time trope than I usually see, and you did a wonderful job with it. You convey the obsessiveness of Edward's nature without giving it that underlying squicky quality that so many of them (and even the books) did. applause
teeheeitsme chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I'm in complete awe - that was absolutely amazing! love it love it love it :D
BurntOrange chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Fan fiction does not make me cry, but I am crying pretty hard right now.
byhelenahandbasket chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Delicious angsty loveliness.
Twilight Enabler chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This story has been recommended by one of the members of the LiveJournal community Twilight Enablers.

Come check it out and while you're there, consider giving us recommendations for your favourite Twilight fanfictions!

Thanks!

GinnyW
JustJasmine chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This was great. I hope you change your mind about continuing it.
stories1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
oh la la, what a story! I was half expecting Bella to come back to life, but I was expecting the story to be all human so that was an interesting twist for me. It's nice to have Edward chase after the girl for once :) Great story, I'm dying for the continuation of IVO!
Ghostly Green chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
That was... beautiful. So angsty and full of pain, but also so wonderful at the end. I was hoping - HOPING, PRAYING - that she hadn't really died, that she was a vampire and he'd see her again. And the end was lovely; I loved the whole one-shot. I wish it wasn't a one-shot, but I know that you're having enough trouble writing "IVO," so I won't push it (even though I really wish you'd continue with this story; you know, them talking to the Cullen-clan in Alaska, the change, a brief and adorable epilogue... lol).

- Just read the story again, and it just tugs at my heart and makes me want to cry. Edward's pain just cuts at me :(.
philyra-tales chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I truly, truly loved this piece. I was so happy to get into my email and see an update from you. I love the title, and the story itself was so wonderfully written.

The writing is simply amazing. I was just totally sucked in from the beginning. I thought you got the characterizations down perfectly, which comes as no surprise, really. :) I kept thinking this was ultimately going to be an AH story and up until the Bella's death, I thought, somehow, there's going to be a happy ending in here somewhere.

I really like the ending you came up with. It's bittersweet, quite the right balance. I swear, I was bawling the entire time I was reading this. I'm glad Edward and Bella managed to find each other again and it was a really good twist to make Bella the vampire first and Edward assuming the Bella role from canon.. Well done! I am in absolute awe of your brilliant writing. :)
Aniveria chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
that was a a nice twist.)
prospectcat chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This is really sweet. Thanks!
blubuttrfly10 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Wow, I didn't even think Bella would come back as human but I loved that Edward got Bella in the end. Great job!
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »