Reviews for We Were Nomads, Bathed in Concrete
La.Tua.Cantante.83 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Love it! So great. Totally complete package.

Missing IVO! Best wishes (and hoping for an update soon.)

~ .Cantante.83
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Awesome! I loved it.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This is beautiful. I love the very end, "one hell of a kisser". I love that you reverse their roles-in a way.
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Wow. I kind of suspected she wasn't dead (half suspect, half hope). The fact that Edward was Masen, and there was a Dr. Cullen in town, the closed casket... it kind of fit. I gotta admit you confused me a bit when it said that the police had found the man who had killed her. I was like "Damn, she's really dead!" But I wasn't sure - that's what's great about this story; you don't know if she really is dead, or if she was turned. You did such a fantastic job with this story, and, well, I am pretty sure there were some tears while I was reading.

It was perfect. Just perfect.

Have a wonderful day!

-Dazzle.
kay321 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Amazing!
gaby47 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
amazing story!"i absolutely loved it!
RunsfromReality chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I like the one shot! I think it captures that depressed, I messed it all up feeling so well, and I like the alternative but definitely HEA.
edwardsfavoriteflavor chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
So sweet and sad. I cried.
lazytunes chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Beautifully written, wonderful twist.

Honestly, you know how to lure your readers.

Thanks!
radioactive77 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
This was beautiful!
Shellbowen chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Very good one shot. What an interesting spin on things. I really enjoyed it.
are you human chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
this is one of the sadest stories i have ever read
TwinkleFae chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Love love love love it. That was beautiful and perfect. I didn't see the end coming at all (am I dense? Were there hints?) and it was just perfect!
cabr chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Totally amazing! I don't know why I had it in my FF folder for so long without reading. I love IVO and I miss the story, the intensity and this was a perfect fix for that! Very nicely done and unexpected. Thank you!
LoveSunshine chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Beautiful, beautiful. Major heartfail but the end summed it up perfectly.
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »