Reviews for We Were Nomads, Bathed in Concrete
MarySoul chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Wonderful story. Very moving.
jilburfm chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
What a beautiful story! Thanks for writing it!

Best wishes on the wedding! That is, if i hasn't already happened! And if it has, Whoo-hoo! All that planning is finally over! Congrats:-)
mrswilliamdarcy chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
cool story! i'm glad edward got his bella in the end. i love how you turned the story around and made her become the vampire first.

also glad to hear you're not done with your other story because i really love that one!
sashasimon chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I love your writing! Great, wonderful story and I am anxiously (yet patiently) awaiting an update!
timunderwood9 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Good, although I suspect leaving the vampiric happy ending out of the end may have been superior.
ajo chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I really enjoyed this twist on the story. It was so sad, but so well written-the pain was immense, but it was real. Believable. I can't wait to read more of your stuff (I'm a IVO fan, too).
clauricorn1210 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Great story Oxy! I would actually like to read more of this story: perhaps the one-shot could become a 3-5 shot. But I guess your pretty busy with real life and IVO.

Thanks for the great read!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I really liked this one shot. I admit your angstyness made me emotional and I shed a few tears. I love the twist with Bella being a vampire! I thought that maybe Mike had killed her especially when he got drunk and started confessing to Edward. I was thinking Edward was going to punch him like he had wanted to. My other thought that maybe she might have even been killed by her parents especially how they were described. There were tons of potential suspects and when it was none of them... Wow, like I said great twists and turns. I am glad that they are going to Alaska so Edward can be turned! Sounds like they will "live" happily ever after, afterall. I think this would have been cool had you wanted to continue but I am looking forward to more IVO so it's all good. So you wrote fluff did you post it? I hope you have a great week! Great story!
Krristin chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
You're amazing, Oxy. Your my favorite fan-fic writer! Can't wait for the next IVO-chapter ;)

Lots of love from Norway
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This was unremittingly beautiful. Every word. I could feel everything that Edward felt. Loss and sadness and love.

Just gorgeous.
luluubelle chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
ah, the angst! at least this ended with a sense of a sort of HEA.

loved it.
loolupe chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I fucking loved it!
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Gah! I loved this. Loved it so very much. You put my heart through the wringer. You are magic, like Jebus.
algonquinrt chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Gah. Lovely. I was thinking maybe, but then no, and then wham. I love the flip side, the New Moon without it being New Moon. Staying away because it's better.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I loved this- sad, sadder, crying, then- yay! vampires! true love always wins!

seriously, it was the perfect progression, and the day I read it, I really needed to end on a happy note.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »