Reviews for We Were Nomads, Bathed in Concrete
byhelenahandbasket chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Delicious angsty loveliness.
Twilight Enabler chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This story has been recommended by one of the members of the LiveJournal community Twilight Enablers.

Come check it out and while you're there, consider giving us recommendations for your favourite Twilight fanfictions!

Thanks!

GinnyW
OnFireForChrist chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This was great. I hope you change your mind about continuing it.
stories1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
oh la la, what a story! I was half expecting Bella to come back to life, but I was expecting the story to be all human so that was an interesting twist for me. It's nice to have Edward chase after the girl for once :) Great story, I'm dying for the continuation of IVO!
Ghostly Green chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
That was... beautiful. So angsty and full of pain, but also so wonderful at the end. I was hoping - HOPING, PRAYING - that she hadn't really died, that she was a vampire and he'd see her again. And the end was lovely; I loved the whole one-shot. I wish it wasn't a one-shot, but I know that you're having enough trouble writing "IVO," so I won't push it (even though I really wish you'd continue with this story; you know, them talking to the Cullen-clan in Alaska, the change, a brief and adorable epilogue... lol).

- Just read the story again, and it just tugs at my heart and makes me want to cry. Edward's pain just cuts at me :(.
philyra-tales chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I truly, truly loved this piece. I was so happy to get into my email and see an update from you. I love the title, and the story itself was so wonderfully written.

The writing is simply amazing. I was just totally sucked in from the beginning. I thought you got the characterizations down perfectly, which comes as no surprise, really. :) I kept thinking this was ultimately going to be an AH story and up until the Bella's death, I thought, somehow, there's going to be a happy ending in here somewhere.

I really like the ending you came up with. It's bittersweet, quite the right balance. I swear, I was bawling the entire time I was reading this. I'm glad Edward and Bella managed to find each other again and it was a really good twist to make Bella the vampire first and Edward assuming the Bella role from canon.. Well done! I am in absolute awe of your brilliant writing. :)
Aniveria chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
that was a a nice twist.)
prospectcat chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This is really sweet. Thanks!
blubuttrfly10 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Wow, I didn't even think Bella would come back as human but I loved that Edward got Bella in the end. Great job!
MarySoul chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Wonderful story. Very moving.
jilburfm chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
What a beautiful story! Thanks for writing it!

Best wishes on the wedding! That is, if i hasn't already happened! And if it has, Whoo-hoo! All that planning is finally over! Congrats:-)
mrswilliamdarcy chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
cool story! i'm glad edward got his bella in the end. i love how you turned the story around and made her become the vampire first.

also glad to hear you're not done with your other story because i really love that one!
sashasimon chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I love your writing! Great, wonderful story and I am anxiously (yet patiently) awaiting an update!
timunderwood9 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Good, although I suspect leaving the vampiric happy ending out of the end may have been superior.
ajo chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I really enjoyed this twist on the story. It was so sad, but so well written-the pain was immense, but it was real. Believable. I can't wait to read more of your stuff (I'm a IVO fan, too).
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »