Reviews for We Were Nomads, Bathed in Concrete
jandco chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
oh! holy crap! I LOVE IT. Never, ever have i teared up at a oneshot-until today. Edward's dialogue at her grave was just tragically perfect and this story validates what I always think: Nothing is more sad than lost potential. When you're grieving over something that never even blossomed, BUT COULD HAVE. gah. AND THE TWIST! love the role reversal, oxy.
Ronaldannk chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Beautiful. This story had me crying like a fool. I'm also glad to hear that IVO is not abandoned. I'll wait patiently for chapter 36. Congratulations and good luck with you wedding!
random anon891 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Oxy, thank you for the morning dose of angst. :) This is a lovely o/s and just proves why I'll read anything you write.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
LOVE THIS...WOULD LOVE YOU TO CONTINUE!
annasaurusss chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Wow, this one-shot is amazing.
pixievamp08 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Beautifully written, very raw and emotional. I liked the Bella-vamp twist, and I like that she gave in to Edward.
kmoye chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
awesome. awe. some.

wow. yeah i got nothing but wow and awesome. its THAT good! thanks for posting this.

wow. and again, awesome!
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
That was really good!
Skeeter McKitty chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Great one shot. I really didn't expect Bella to return towards the end, but thankfully she did. Too bad it wont be expanded on. Just a few more chapters. Wait, never mind, update IVO first. )
5 times the fun chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Great plot twist and a lovely relief to all the angst.

I have to say, I liked this better than IVO. The Bella in this was fun, even if she did stay in a nowhere relationship with Mike Newton for too long. And when confronted with reality, and what Edward wanted, she didn't endlessly whine and make them both miserable.

Don't worry about fluff in IVO, it could use some, and it deserves some as soon as Bella wakes up and smells the coffee. Let the clear writing you displayed in this story be your inspiration for the next chapter of IVO.
AndraLee chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I love this Edward and I getting to know vampire Bella would be great; a 20-25 chapter spawn wouldn't be so terrible.
Epatz chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
wow that was really really good :) im so glad they both found happiness.
LindyP chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
That was great! You are an amazing talented writer, no doubt about that! Your Edward here really pulled on my heartstrings-so sad! I am glad you have not abandoned IVO. Incidently, I just started rereading it because it had been over a year since I first read it. It really is one of the best fanfics here I have ever read & am looking forward to reading your next post whenever it is ready! I think I had read over on the Twilighted thread (where I lurk sometimes)that are are getting hitched, so congrats!

LindyP :)
vegandroid chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I want more!
UnaRJ chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Loved every word of it. Sometimes it's good to write something completely different.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »