Reviews for We Were Nomads, Bathed in Concrete
zooeypotter chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I was about to cry, and then Bella stepped out of the woods. I thought to myself, "Wait-could it-?" Yes. I feel like I was just dropped and at the last minute pulled back up again, as if from a bungee cord. I'm still recovering from the swoop. Thank you for making this have such a nice ending :)

Jcook169 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Clever.. with a happy ending. My favorite kind of story.
tumblin' di chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I know I've read this before, but it's worth reading again. I loved every word. Thanks
Feenrai chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Beautiful! This was sooo well written! I really enjoyed it and I'm so glad you gave it a happy ending!
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
amazing. amazingly heartfelt. your stories truly hold SUBSTANCE. there is emotion. you make readers FEEL.
TheDragonfly73 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
can't believe it took me this long to read your one shot, but i'm so glad i did.

its a masterpiece!
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
pippapear chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Agu made me read this last night.

I am so glad she did.

Its amazing.

Brilliant writing and a very interesting plot.

The empathy we the reader develop for Edward is intense.

Their intense feelings for one another is completely believable.

So thank you very much.

x x x
saxcomic chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That. Was. Amazing
LoveTheVamps01 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
awesome one shot! im a very angsty person myself but love the happy endings and thats what you delivered! so thank you for one amazing one shot!
pfchristine chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I loved this. I would have loved and 80 chapter mess to follow, but I don't need it because you told the whole story, right here.

It's funny, you started off by warning it would be depressing, so I was expecting a depressing ending. But halfway through I was thinking "Bella should really be a vampire now and should end up changing him when she realizes he'll never be complete without her..." I was wondering if it would be weird to wrote a fanfic of a fanfic... and you went right ahead and wrote the ending I had going on in my head! It made me laugh.

Anyway, great story. Thanks so much for sharing it.
squidbert chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Thumbs up. You have a gift.
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010

Right in the middle of the story I started crying because I thought he was going to commit suicide.

I loved it though!

Well done.

jenward chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
God this was all kinds of wonderful that I wish would spawn an 80 chapter mess.
Cash.inMyBootsJR chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
this is a great one-shot, very intricate and quite dark. i felt compelled to read on, and i loved how bella was almost a shadow of mike's!
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »