Reviews for We Were Nomads, Bathed in Concrete
tumblin' di chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I know I've read this before, but it's worth reading again. I loved every word. Thanks
Feenrai chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Beautiful! This was sooo well written! I really enjoyed it and I'm so glad you gave it a happy ending!
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
amazing. amazingly heartfelt. your stories truly hold SUBSTANCE. there is emotion. you make readers FEEL.
TheDragonfly73 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
can't believe it took me this long to read your one shot, but i'm so glad i did.

its a masterpiece!
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
AWESOME!
pippapear chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Agu made me read this last night.

I am so glad she did.

Its amazing.

Brilliant writing and a very interesting plot.

The empathy we the reader develop for Edward is intense.

Their intense feelings for one another is completely believable.

So thank you very much.

Cheers

Emmy.

x x x
saxcomic chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That. Was. Amazing ...wow
LoveTheVamps01 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
awesome one shot! im a very angsty person myself but love the happy endings and thats what you delivered! so thank you for one amazing one shot!
pfchristine chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I loved this. I would have loved and 80 chapter mess to follow, but I don't need it because you told the whole story, right here.

It's funny, you started off by warning it would be depressing, so I was expecting a depressing ending. But halfway through I was thinking "Bella should really be a vampire now and should end up changing him when she realizes he'll never be complete without her..." I was wondering if it would be weird to wrote a fanfic of a fanfic... and you went right ahead and wrote the ending I had going on in my head! It made me laugh.

Anyway, great story. Thanks so much for sharing it.
squidbert chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Thumbs up. You have a gift.
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
God!

Right in the middle of the story I started crying because I thought he was going to commit suicide.

I loved it though!

Well done.

TwiTragic13

xoxo
jenward chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
God this was all kinds of wonderful that I wish would spawn an 80 chapter mess.
Cash.inMyBootsJR chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
this is a great one-shot, very intricate and quite dark. i felt compelled to read on, and i loved how bella was almost a shadow of mike's!
Twi Reader1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This is really good. I like the change- the fact that Bella is the vamp and Edward is the human.

I'm guessing that Bella will bring Edward to Alaska and get Carlisle to change him?

Also is this after Edward finished med school? (or pre-med?)

anywho... keep writing!
youngandmature chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I wasn't expecting the ending. I expected him to say goodbye and let go though I'm glad it was a HEA. My heart and head hurt and I'm bawling and it's all because of your words.

-Did B ever love Mike in this one? Did she love Edward?

-'Some psycho currently locked up in maximum security stole that from him, and try as he might, Edward can't recapture the potential, the what could have been.'

What is the potential E can't recapture, what's the could have been?

Is IVO done?