Reviews for We Were Nomads, Bathed in Concrete
FoodOfTheGods1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This is the best OS for me. I love the plot.

And... it made me cry.
hobardi chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
A lovely, sad story with an optimistic, smile-inducing ending. Thank you!
moonhoney2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Lovely story. Well written. I'm not usually a fan of stories that go too much off the path of the books, but this one was really good. Too bad it's only a one shot. It has potential for so much more.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This was very interesting! I liked the end through
Silvara7 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Loved this more than I thought I would. Thank you!
revrag chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I really, really liked this. I don't know at what point it's just totally acceptable to think of either one of those two characters...that if one should die the other remains a mass of longing, saddness, hopeless pile of crap. Never able to move on, press forward...forget. But somehow, how you wrote this, I just think this is exactly what it would have been like-if one left and the other remained.

And a large part of my heart laughs in Edward's face when he was in that meadow...willing himself to say goodbye. Willing himself to give her up. And of course, in his darkest hour-in his most deperate need-she comes to him. It's torturous and perfect. I loved how before he's reallized it's really her he steps back. But then, THEN when he realizes he's experiencing this for real, he doesn't hesitate but offers his life to have hers forever.

So lovely.

Excellently done.
kmm122 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
i really enjoyed this!
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I have a tear-streaked face, my eyes are puffy & sore now, but I have no regrets, at all, for reading this story. This is one of the best stories I've ever read. I sorry you're still blocked in reguards to IVO, as I've missed reading it. I hope it breaks soon.

mallmouse chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
really liked it, thanks :)
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I was going through trying to find something to read while I avoided some work and ran into this story.

So sad, heartbreaking and full of love.

Thank you for sharing this amazing little story with us.
The-Violet-Hour chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
So beautiful
JaneyJessica chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I loved how tortured you made Edward and how her memory was haunting him, forever with him. It reminds me of the song by within temptation - memories.

Lovely, i was hooked.
holly7tree chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
aw...this is so sad! I firmly believed that bella was dead but had an inkling of vampirism in the back. I thought she had been changed. But they get an unexpected happy ending. :) I like it very much.

(P.S. sorry for taking Bella away from Edward. I really didn't want too...)
mothlights chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I loved this. Thanks so much for posting.
makdm chapter 1 . 3/20/2010