Reviews for We Were Nomads, Bathed in Concrete
Twinkle-star15 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I was terrified of reading this for so long, because I thought Bella died. I'm really glad I gave it a chance now, because it was beautiful. And it's all thanks to Pastiche Pen's rec- she said it had a happy ending. I know, I'm a wuss :P.
sakari-x chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Loved the story, did not see the end part coming at all.
veryanon chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Two words- love it

Amazing angst, amazing ending...

Totally awesome oneshot- love things like this. Instant angst gratification, zero risk of addiction!
michswan chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I never read this one, Oxy. Great twist on things. I didn't see the vamp twist coming (at first I thought he was hallucinating). Thanks for writing and sharing with us. :)
Musehere chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
It was so sad...I was bawling, it was so sad. And I was totally gonna give you some hate...but you saved it at the beginning. I almost quit reading. Actually, I got up and walked away when it became too much. I was mad at you, but you fixed it in the end and made it happy. I should have realized. You did leave clues, I was just so sad that I wasn't really paying attention. Anyway, nicely done. I really did enjoy it. Immensely. It was beautiful and the emotions were so real. Great job.
cristinacochina chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Oh my god! Wow. I cant believe I have have never read this. I feel like an idiot. It was fucking beautiful. You are genius. It was super amazing. I loved it so much. Great job girl! ...Wow.
Aha Shake Heartbreak chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
One of the best one shots I've ever read. Actually possibly one of the best pieces I've ever read in general. Please keep writing!
UltravioletSpark chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That was fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

I cried a lot. But it was a good thing in this case.

Thanks for writing such an incredible fic! :D
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Great one shot. I loved it.
JoeyLi chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
i loved the first 80% of your story because it was so raw and beautiful and sad and just everything i thought a plot like this would play out. An idea like this has been floating in my head for ages and you've realized it. Nonetheless, i thought it kind of a cop out that she became a vampire, i sort of wished she stayed dead. However, it is your story and your ending is yours and despite my not exactly loving it the story was extremely well written and the story was just an emotional roller coaster. Thank you!

Joey
loudashope113 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
i can't believe how many emotions i have experienced from a o/s!

This is beautiful. Edward's pain is palpable, and, in a way, I felt as though this was human edward's version of what Bella experienced in New Moon...but, ya know, better. More real. Also, I love how your Mike Newton wasn't an asshole or totally lame. He was just the other man, the obstacle to Edward's idealized happiness. This was brilliant, because I really didn't give a second thought about Bella's death and how out of place the circumstances were. The vampire ending surprised me.

recc'ed from hisgoldeneyes. beautiful job.
IllicitWriter chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
That was so awesome. You even had me crying! I also liked the twist at the end. Didn't see that coming...
katie valentine chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Beautiful. I totally didn't see that coming somehow; her becoming a vampire! Not sure why, cause I thought initially this was a all-human fic? LOL. Glad it isn't, sounds pretty cool!
ElspethGordie chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
love, love, love this. Excellent writing. Great story arc, and good characterization for a short. It's rare that a fanfic can truly engross a reader's emotions and you accomplished this. Lovely job. Rec'd on
Erint0812 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Wow. This is amazing. I was completely shocked by the plot twist. I didn't see it coming at all. Love it.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »