Reviews for We Were Nomads, Bathed in Concrete
IronicallyUnconventional chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I was literally crying my eyes out !

Amazing i was screaming for her to come back :L

and she did aw :')
Elbee96 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
discovered this today & LOVED IT!
ISparkleOnMyOwn chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
wow. i never thought bella could be still alive and when i realized she was i was like... dunno.. wtf. i never expected vampires to be in here, it was quite surprising.

i loved the ending, especially because its a happy one. oh, and the story made my cry. yeah i'm like that )

its a shame that this is a one shot, because i'd love to hear more of this story.

ivo... update! ) take your time though, we all know itll be worth it!

and my english sucks, i know. im still learning )
alpacacat0401 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That was awesome! Great job!
AHotMess chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I loved the story of Balla and Edward in reverse. Your fic told so much in such a short period of time. It takes a lot of talent to evoke that much emotion. Thanks for this beautiful little chapter story!
SunKing chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. So complex, and yet so simple. Just... I'm kind of speechless here at the moment. I'll think about this story for a long time.
halconmia chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I wondered what had happened to Bella and since Dr. Cullen was mentioned I thought she might have been turned into a vampire. I am glad they got to be together in the end.
LoveDoesThat chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Yay. Nice O/S. I lovez a happy ending! :-D
saysay-rose chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
oh my goodness! this is one of the best stories ive ever read no lie! i just keep reading it over and over again! its amazing
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
i didn't see that ending coming but i really liked the surprise twist. i understand you not wanting to do a multi chapter story, but that would be a very interesting one. i'd read it.
tracieo chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
wow wow wow - I read most of this with my mouth hanging open! so well written - haunting - wow!
okievamp chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Awesome. Tables are turned and I love how it works out. You are a terrific writer. Keep up the good work.
NotTooOldForThis chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Simply lovely. I figured Edward was going to finally be able to say goodbye. I thought the trail of blood was human-caused. You surprised me, in a very very good way. Thank you. I'm sorry this isn't going to be an 80-chapter mess. I would read all 80 chapters.
M-isforPigtails chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I love this story I read it once a few months ago, and kept looking for it after that but couldn't find it 'till now very sad story but it's very good.
Genny910 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow. I loved this. I thought it was going to be all Sleepers Awake and they would never find each other. (I know, I know, they did find each other in SA, but it's not the same.) Anyway, I was not expecting the vamp thing, and it was truly a wonderful surprise. This is really tender and sweet and angsty, and I thank you for writing it. I look forward to IVO's final 6, whenever you're ready to post them.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »