Reviews for Rock
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
wow very interesting view
Tetronix chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Awesome. It's true to the characters, despite being a femslash.

I'm having a hard time seeing this as non-canon, especially after the Ultimate episode "Duped".
koolkame chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Okay, let me just go ahead and say that I like this ship much better than the canon ones. Much, much better...

Okay, pig nose is off and I definitely like this one on its own merits, girls love aside. It even makes sense that the Gwen/Julie relationship could go this way, they have a lot to put up with and they are (brilliantly titled and stated at the end) not rocks, but human beings and the boys aren't emotionally evolved yet to think what effect their actions are having on the girls. It didn't descend into girls mature faster territory or anything, Ben and Kevin simply aren't the introspective types if not borderline dense. Very real emotion in this one that makes it not just another chicks kissing fic.

Not that I object to those, but it never hurts to have good characterization.

One last thing: It didn't actually occur to me that Ben left the Forever Knights to die in that episode, I figured he was savvy enough to realize they had an escape route planned like all his enemies seem to. He was mad, of course, since they tried to kill him and his friends-and Ship-but I didn't think how that would unnerve Julie, nice catch.