Reviews for Love Dump
Little13Silence chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Good fanfic :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
excellent am liking your style phyllis
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Good story!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I like it ;)
friskydingo D chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Very well writen! Bravado!
kirallie chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I liked! Poor Sam though
Cainchan chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I am really happy that you have began to write again. I always liked your stories, for example dancing in the dark - this story is so wonderful so heartbreaking, I really love it, it was and is one of my favourite supernatural stories.

and so I am really happy to read another story of you. Poor Sam, the situation between him and his brother gets worser and worser, because he uses his fucking demon powers. why can the kid not see that the powers destroys him, his personallity, his inconcence and now the fact that he let demons in his room to kill them. I understand him, it was the only way to find lilith and to get dean back eventually. in the four months sam has to be so desperate, so suicidal, losing the most-important-person does that. and sam without dean...

i hope you write another stories and chapter. That would be really really great.

yours cain
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Awesome story! :D
empath89 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Ah, you know I love it. And tinkering is always ok :)

hugs...empath
Ash8 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I enjoyed that a lot. Thank you.
charming2drew chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This was excellent!
Madebyme chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I very much enjoyed this fic, it was a great read.

I liked how you dealt with Sam's powers, having him not want to use them but knowing that he has to in order to protect Dean. Tough choices were made during this time-line and I liked how you dealt with those, putting family at the top of Sam's list as to why he chose the path he took.

Welcome back and I look forward to more from you. Take care, Madebyme
lilballerette10 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
oh wow, totally loved this! I love the brotherness in this...it was nice considering how apart they are in the show right now :). Awesome story ! :)