Reviews for Code of Life
neko1998 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
This is really interesting please continue it!
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Oh please, please, please continue this story~! I really love it! I wanna know what happens next~! PLeaseeeeeee! I'll be your best friend...jk
VampirePrinssess chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
aww sad that your not updating this story anymore it's really good

well laters
ranchan-akari chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Directing me to read this fic when it's still on hiatus is SUPER EVIL. So update. Please. LOVE the sibling relationship between C.C and Suzaku. ;D Crazy caffeine high Lloyd as their adopted dad was AWESOME. Love their Geasses.

;D Suzaku in a skirt~!
radarsada chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
this is soo good!
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
hahahaahah that was great! poor suzaku though! I mean really, lelouch would look so much better in a dress. Please update soon!
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
But... Moby Dick isn't boring. It's about a revege-obsessed idiot looking to kill a whale, and horrible things happen along the way.
RiseofaRebellion chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
that was funny cant wait for the next chapter
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Suzaku in a girl's uniform? I like it already XD Please update soon
Dark Angel Of Fire Ice chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
This is a cool story. :)

Maybe Milly's power should be not getting in trouble for all the havoc she causes? The power to not be blamed sounds silly when you phrase it like that, but it would be sort of useful.

Or maybe to not be controlled by anybody, making her hard to manipulate by both normal means and by other Geass users?

Nunnally... the power to make people try to protect her. xD
Old Beginning New End chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Ah, what a fun plot :D I hope to read more -

Hm...my suggestion for Nunnally's power...you mentioned butterflies, yes? Butterflies, ironically, are symbols of death, or souls...so maybe the ability to speak with the dearly departed?

Milly's..hm...something michievous...what about the ability to read one's most embarassing secret? Though...the Geass should only affect the weaker minded...either that or a weak form of manipulation...

Well, hope any of this helps...
Diana Prince chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Ah very good story so far I liked it for Milly's power it should be where she can determine what a person is most shy about and make them do that action with reason for Nunnally she should be able to make and manipulate flowers and butterflies to obey her orders with reason. Hope to see more of your writing again very soon.
Nirazilaa chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Hmm, interesting idea with this story and the genetic anomalies. Is everyone going to have a geass? For Nunnally... I'd think she'd be able to calm people down, since she doesn't like people fighting. Milly... she'd be a person to manipulate people's thoughts, making them want to do things. It's not like Lulu's Geass; much weaker. Xingke would have super awesome ninja powers with fast reflexes and stuff, or maybe blades that come from his hands. (Wolverine rip-off...) Tianzi (since I love her) would be to have a faster form of transportation, like phasing through walls or becoming a beam of light. Great job with this.
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Milly-making everyone listen to her

Nunnlly-talk to animals

Tamaki-making any food appear out of thin air (LOL)

Nina-build anything as long as she has the physical parts

Anya-project images from her mind to other inminate objects and people (think of her camera)

Tianzi-talk to plants
catmoose chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I love you story so far! I'm hoping theres more of loyd and his craziness later on

Milly should TOTALLY have a geass! she would use it to torture her fellow students! and the torture of lulu and suzaku makes good reading XD

update soon!