Reviews for She Sleeps
Ashmerlin chapter 28 . 6/12
This was a great story. Not an easy one to deal with at times but certainly a great one filled with highs and lows. I want to say thank you for sharing this story with us.

XoxoxoxoxoX
Ashmerlin
Mitzi1958 chapter 8 . 3/25
I am so excited! I have been looking for this story for years, it was one of the first stories I read on fanfiction that I didn't understand to write the title or even your pen name, so I joined some groups asking for help nut I got some things wrong in my summery so I guess it was hard to locate and low and behold I find you on my own! I will put this in my favorites and recommand it to all my other friends in our groups! Your story is too good to miss. Hate that Bella is where she is but help is coming and I really love the ideal that Rosealie will be one who will help her deal with what is happening to her now.
BridieM chapter 28 . 3/2
Thanks for writing this story and leaving it up for us to read. The change you made with the POVs really helped the story's progression and readability. At times the plot was difficult to read purely because of the subject matter. I felt that your writing matured and improved as the chapters progressed. I do hope RL has been kind to you and that your muse inspires your imagination to write again. Best wishes
BridieM chapter 13 . 3/1
I wondered is Vic was part of this
BridieM chapter 10 . 3/1
She's a cop's daughter. Good on her.
BridieM chapter 7 . 3/1
I enjoyed Alice's POV
BridieM chapter 2 . 3/1
Enjoyed these two chapters. Thanks
Guest chapter 18 . 8/26/2014
In the hope of helpful critique, the story is very repetative, as each persons point if view repeats the same information, and does not advance the story but every chapter you go back and cover the same thing again. This makes the pace of the story extremely slow
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Omg such a sad chapter but I love your plot. You are an amazing writer! :)
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
Brutal.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
I'm loving your story. Good job.
cecilia4059 chapter 22 . 11/15/2013
Good for you, Bella. You did exactly what I thought you should do when I read NM. But instead, canon Bella took him back right away, oh not just that, she begged for being changed again. What was SM thinking?
Thanks for the story.
paalme chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
You are keeping me from my homework because I like this story way too much! I can't wait for Bella to be found! :)
Purple Apocalypse chapter 22 . 2/1/2013
Are you trying to break my heart?
Purple Apocalypse chapter 21 . 2/1/2013
Since this story is now complete, you should probably take down this chapter...