Reviews for Under the Shade of the Tree
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Aww! That was soo cute! :D

-Im on my Dsi, so I cant log in at the moment-

I did the same to my -now- boyfriend. lol
gungnirburst chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Awwww! I just wanna take this story and rub it all over my face and shake my head around! XD

It's SOOOOO cute! I love Zemyx to death! They're just so adorable together! I love how cute you made this! Demyx is so the type to use cheesy lines like that! :D And another story of your's is going on my favs list! *huggles*

With big hearts and exploding bits of love,

LifesLover chapter 1 . 10/4/2009

I'm gone for days because I'm so sick, and I come back on and sift through all of my new e-mail and this is what I find!

This just absolutely made my day. I mean, what a better pick-me-up than a cute and sweet Zemyx from one of my best friends dedicated to me!

And it is just that. It's so cute and sweet, and it's so relaxing, because of the tree and the grass and the kiss, and it just makes me wanna be lying under a tree on a college campus with someone's head in my lap, too.

LOL, and then Zexion smacks Demyx and I'm just busting a gut with laughter because it's just so funny. I mean, I don't expect Zexion to ever be the type to smack somebody and then he does and it's just perfect. Absolutely perfect.

This is great, just great, Terra. Thank you so much and I love it so much. You really just made my day, and I'm so sorry that I never got it before now. You're an awesome friend. 3

Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
“You should have picked a better pick up line to substitute that old cheesy one.”

Hahaha! XD So cute. :3
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
XDD That was too cute and adorable! You gotta love Demyx for that little cheesy line. Man. Demyx is just too adorable! OMG! Zexion is a feisty little kitty!XDD He slaps! Watch it Demyx! I wonder what would happen if Demyx and Zexion made out... How would Zexion hit Demyx then?XDD Funny thought. Cute fic.
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Aw, utterly adorable! XD poor DemDem...
Twister Atma chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I should be doing homework but I found reading this was more important because it's a fave pair secound to none to akurokua and that made no sense i think. I didn't know greens gave u fiber i though only bread did that huh you learn something everyday. Getting kicked off the computer oh joy