Reviews for You Found Me

I love this 3
auggy1984 chapter 24 . 4/25/2012
AWWW
AZsgirl chapter 24 . 4/23/2012
Caught up on this story tonight! They have been through a lot! But happy now! Enjoying this story!
KIRA FIRE WOLF chapter 24 . 4/22/2012
This is really good
Fangirl44 chapter 24 . 4/21/2012
I love there family. I'm going to live to see how they react to Irina growing up (if you were going to write that far ahead)

Update soon
Carol chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
This is very cute but... Shouldn't the girl speak russian? Also... I've never heard of children warming up that quickly to strangers. Calling them "Mommy" and "Momma" is cute but I don't think any child who recently lost their parents would ever do that, no matter how loving and nice the "new" parents are. But it is fiction so...
heelies chapter 23 . 8/20/2011
please update and finish this!
az chapter 23 . 8/9/2011
please update! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
logan2011 chapter 23 . 2/7/2011
i really really hope u r ok and that u maybe update anytime soon!
EverybodyNeedsABitOfLove chapter 23 . 11/3/2010
Gosh this is so cute!
tansikat chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
i hope you finish this great story soon
hxw11h chapter 23 . 8/16/2010
I love it! I miss this story so much. Are you finished or are you going to keep going?
addie's-intern chapter 23 . 8/10/2010
YAY! I'm happy Irina's ok. I mean, I know you wouldn't do anything to harm that beautiful little girl, but still. I'm glad she's ok. :)

Awesome chapter babe.
Sara chapter 23 . 7/22/2010
AWESOME AWESOME JOB. IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SOOOO LONG...THANK YOU THANK YOU. PLEASE UPDATE SOON...PLEASE DON'T MAKE US WAIT AS LONG AS YOU DID FOR THIS ONE LOL. I like that its six months later and Arizona memory is back yaaa. This made me tear up. Please update soon. Thank u and you rock. :)
Fangirl44 chapter 23 . 7/19/2010