Reviews for Idiot's Paradise
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
aww! I miss my boys! I loved it!
wildandsweet chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
OMG you are such an incredible writer.. I love all your stories. Would love to read Sams POV on this! ( Hint Hint! :)
Ash8 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Oh this is just wonderful. You captured so many of the things I hoping to see on the show... and hopefully soon!

The first one is Sam telling Dean about his visit from Lucifer. I sincerely hope that gets out into the open sooner rather than later.

And the discovery that they need each other to get through this. They need to be together. (god damnit!)

And Dean's acknowledgment that Castiel isn't Sam. I have no issue with Cas per se but when he's sitting where Sam should be sitting... arg!

Thanks. That was great and of course great to get the h/c as well. :)

xx
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I would absolutely love to see that happen...

I need some little brother Sam and caring Dean... But right now... it doesn't seem to happen

Great story

Loved it
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Great Story! I wish it would happen soon with our boys maybe even with the limp!sam - Can never resist that. Great job!
1Pagan3 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Thanks so much, I really needed to see Big Brother Dean and our boys back together... it's been WAY too long.
carocali chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
“Sammy isn’t here, Bobby.”

“What about the GPS?’

“I dunno…”

“Did you check out back?”

“..”

“Dean?”

“..”

“Dean? Did. You. Check. Outside?’

“No. Damnit. No. Give me a sec-”

This just speaks volumes for me. He hung up on his brother after the reveal about Lucifer, telling him to find the Colt on his own. Then, it doesn't occur to Dean to keep looking for his brother, having to rely on Bobby to tell him where to go. So very, very sad.

But then, a glimmer of hope:

“You have no idea what he is.” Mac taunted. With one quick movement, the whip sliced through the air towards them –

Towards Sam. Dean didn’t move. This bastard wasn’t going to hurt his brother again.

He felt the lick of the lash against his cheek. It stung.

He squeezed the trigger –

Growled, “He’s my brother, you asshole. That’s what he is.”

Hooray! Let the healing begin!

I SO hope you're right!
Trish62 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Yes, please. I would like to see this on the show!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Woohoo! I sure hope Kripke takes the hint. This is how things need to go. :D They'll get back together and be stronger than ever. Not sure we'll ever be back to the big brother/little brother scenario, but it'll be good. As soon as Dean wakes up to what he really wants.

Fantastic! :)
DreamShadows chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This was wonderful, my dear!

Kripke should use this as the next episode... Oh if only that man would listen to us once in while, huh?

Awesome little work you got here.

Take care,

DS
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Great stuff!
klutzysunshine chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Great fic. I loved it. Poor Sammy. At least he and Dean are reunited, though.
Von chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I have to admit, all these get-back-together fics are so damn fun that I'm CONVINCED it won't happen IRL. :D

I like yours. It's nice to read Dean just being human and trying to pretend their problems away are than be actively whinging 'It's all Sam's fault' like some others have him.. :D
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This is definitely going to get me through the next couple of weeks no matter what episode 5.04 turns out to be... Thanks
thunderincrimson chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
WOW Great story! I Loved it! The brothers again together! YAY!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »