Reviews for Idiot's Paradise
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Hi, This was perfect, it had everything, stubborn Dean who just needs a push to make his realise who he really wants sitting beside him in the impala, frantic Sammy and then hunted Sammy.

Really loved this and would love to see it play this way on tv, i do think we will get something like this, i think Dean will realise that he really does need Sam by his side and will forget trying to convince everyone and himself that he's fine by himself, after all we all know that's a load of c*.

Great, thanks. x
lilballerette10 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
loved this! like absolutely loved it. It had a bit of evertyhing. I have a feeling that the season may go the way ur story went, that Dean will only let go of his pride and hurt when he knows that hunters want his brother dead too. Awesome story :)
Saiphor chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
How come this hasn't been reviewed yet? I loved your story! Isn't this exactly what we all want to see happening in the next episode? Dean and Sam back together... *sighs*

Although evil Kripke and his minions might not do us the favour.

I loved tortured Sam and I liked it that you based your text mostly on dialogues. That way it gets resemblance to a script and to me makes it more vivid because it leaves more room for my own imagination.

Thank you so much for this piece. It is such a relief after the stupid brake-up of the boys...
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4