Reviews for Atlas Endures
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
What a wonderful story, and a touching ending.
Mockingbyrd chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I really enjoyed this! Really touching and you did a great job of writing the conflicting emotions dean was having.

Cheers
Onari chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
If only we had something like this...

Thanks for sharing!

L xx
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Aww this was soo good! I needed some hurt! Sam in my life tonight and you fulfilled it! Great job! :D
carocali chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
"He can do this alone now, if need be, but he doesn’t want to. He wants Sam by his side, fighting with him. If they go down, well, at least they go down together. It’s a brutal thought, but it makes Dean feel safer in the world."

I really like this, and thanks to Gem for the rec!

They have to learn to do this together or there's no point. I appreciate what you've done - making them still uncomfortable in their own skins around each other, but still willing to give it a shot. I hope you're on the money!

Thanks for sharing!

:D

Caroline
Phx chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Geminigirl recommended this story and I am glad she did. man, i would love to see something like this happen on the show. I loved that Dean messed up. LOVED that. And it was only then that he realized how much he still loved and needed Sam. Poor Sam. My heart broke that he wasn't even allowed to start any conversations with 'Dean'.

Nice one!
TraSan chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Oh, *sniff* pure awesomeness.

A touch sad, a ton hopeful. That's the right mix!

And through it all - we have the brothers.

Excellent job.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I absolutely adored this. You had me tearing up more than once and the emotions were all so real. Thank you so much for sharing this.
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Very nice look inside the brothers. Great job!
lilballerette10 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
aw i really liked this! funny how an injury is the only way to get them to talk huh! loved this :)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2