Reviews for Fly With Me
Saraj chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Sammi 007 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Thynerdgurl chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Can't wait for an update!
highlandmiddle4ever chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I loved it! But you should add a disclaimer or quote the part about the basketball and the reasons for bullying. Because it came straight from "Seventeen Again ", and you could possibly get into trouble for plagiarism.
sam chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Has anyone recognised the quote you used from the movie 17 Again?
hollywood-lives chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
It would be much better without copying a section from 17 Again word for word, but it's not bad.
AncientWolves chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I love how you added Zac Efrons lines from 17again.
mangamichelle12 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
awesome story cant wait for more chapters :]
RainOnMyParadeBitch chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Ah, pretty good, but the part when dribbling the ball, that was straight out of "Seventeen Again" with Zac Efron. That, my child, is illegal. It would be very wise to add another disclaimer.

Other than that, it was cute, and good.
Saint of the Sinners chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
please continue this
SmileyMe01 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
more! more, more,more,more,more,more,more...x10000000000
Preciousgurl chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Hey! Great story so far...only one teensy eensy thing I had a problem with. That whole peeve about Nixon? Yeah...that was straight out of "17 Again", and you didn't quote it or give it credit! You gotta do that girl, or you could get in trouble. I like your story too much for it to be removed because of plagarism! Anyway, I LOVE your story so far, and can't wait to read more of it. Thanks!
ninjavamp chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Oh my gosh what will happen next? It's like having a cookie but not being able to eat it! Well now I am going to say 'update' and you will say 'ok' and then three days later the story will have another chapter! It is a win win deal ;)(:
knightprincess chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Hahaha! That flashback bit was hilarious, but it was also hilarious in the movie 17 Again. Not that I'm really complaining but you have to be careful with that kind of stuff. Anyway, I thought it was good. Please write/post another chapter soon!