Reviews for Persona 3: The Truth
ChaosRune chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Update please!
bluegamer chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
damn you and your awesome imagination and theory. that was totally awesome story you make me read here. i love your style of writting and the plot you create. it was amazingly awesome! please continue writting this fic. i really want to read the next chap! i will always waiting for the continuation!
Spisant chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Waiting for more
DemonRaily chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Philemon is quite a b,astard, isn't he? But if I remember he only created persona's for the occasion of multiple wild cards at once(or better use word "crafted", because he had all the material and main form from the users themselves, and the only time I seen that was at the beginning of persona 1), normally they are born from humans themselves, so he just likes to brag how awesome he is
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
You got my interest _ I think it was better that they used Erebus, that makes Greek themed party. But what's the parring? Everything except Yukari works for me, she's a real b*
Gones chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Wow, this is pretty awesome. I can't wait for more.
A Well Wisher chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
For the love of god man, use paragraphs!
Yamamoto chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Hm... this fanfic is good i like it hey! maybe you could let minato have the power to give peapole persona but only few that he can give! XD well you should write more action in the next chapter. and which lucky girl is going to be minato girl? hmm.. im guesing aigis or yukari. hahahaha... well i hope its yukari she love him so much im a big fan of yukarixminato. well its your choise not mine. update soon.
Damien Black chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I could be wrong but it looks like _ could be either aigis or elizabeth