Reviews for The Transfer
the real seaweed brain chapter 24 . 7/22
hot hot hot hot this is a wonderful story I wish I could write like you!
You obviously don't need a beta reader. Nice job or keeping grammatical errors from interrupting the flow of your story. Your main characters have some real depth. This is much too long to binge read, darn it. For me, there is too many instances of backtracking. The foreplay is becoming repetitive.
Jean Driver chapter 73 . 3/30
Really enjoyed this! Of course I absolutely loved Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls, so I was pretty sure I would like this one too! You have a wicked sense of humor! Keep writing!
Jean Driver chapter 61 . 3/29
Love your song! Absolutely perfect for your story, which I have laughed at so much!
Twi-Holic68 chapter 15 . 3/4
going for a reread! I just remembered how much I dislike Jake, what a douche nugget! But I am loving the story just the same!
CathyD52 chapter 73 . 2/23
I have enjoyed reading "The Transfer". Since I found you again, I have read all of the stories you have written and look regularly for updates. I have read 2 stories twice from start to waiting for your updates. When I started, I was reading Twilight fan-fiction, in my mind. It just reads great stories. Thank you for making my life more interesting.
Why in every story Edwards is a stalker on some creepy shit and y'all women find it cute? It's not cute when a guy reads it so much! I always see him as a stalker in every story for plain Jane as girl like Bella when it be so many better looking girls who are interested in him like Tanya, and why every girl gotta be a grade a bitch who like Edward only so Bella could seem so much better then them. But yet Bella boyfriends or a guy period gotta be a real sweet heart who are interested in Bella to make it competition for Edward? All these stories are the same on twilight the woman writers treat Bella like a goddess while Edward is treated like trash.
sarabo chapter 73 . 12/19/2016
This was such a wonderful story! Thank you so much (*_*)
Thunnababy chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
I am rereading this wonderful story, just love it!
Life and Death's Lullabies chapter 73 . 11/23/2016
I read it aaaaall ! Your story is so great. God, I wish MY boyfriend had some Edward's-dorky-romantic-moves up his sleeve ! This guy knows what he's doing... *swoon*
I loved your story I'm so sad it's over. I binge read it like a lunatic. God I couldn't stop myself... I wish I had gone slower now... Anyways. Thank you for sharing this amazing fiction with us, mere mortals and fan fiction readers.
I hope you'll keep writing. Especially the rest of FFSGSG which I'm dying to read...
Best wishes !
avs2810 chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
I just came across this story and I'm absolutely loving it!, I have NO idea how I didn't read it sooner, I already read Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls a while ago... yet I never saw this one! (shame on me... ha ha)
Love the writting, love the characters... hope to read new ones from you soon
AvidReadaholic chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Hello bannerday,

I have no idea why I didn't think of this before. I could just read your other books while waiting for you to update. I have only read this chapter so far, and already I look forward to the next 72. I'm practically rushing through this review so I may proceed to the next chapter.

AvidReadaholic (previously modupexo)
teebug chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Ok I just read wo of your other stories and super excited to start this one that is finished! Here's to73 chapters of awesomeness!
edward1932 chapter 73 . 8/27/2016
I loved this story! Thank you so much for sharing your writing talent with us! I also loved the fact that this story was so long. The characters were great and the story line was well thought out. I also liked the humor and frequently laughed out loud at it. I hope you write many more stories like this. Thank you again!
DatingNetflix chapter 73 . 8/3/2016
The ring! Through out this entire story, I've felt kind of sorry for jasper and Emmit, first they were happily with Alice and Rosalie, who had minimal expectations... then Edward and Bella get together and Edward being himself, all of his romantic gestures, puts jasper and Emmit under pressure to be better boyfriends. Really loved this story and the ending was perfect!
4,390 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »