Reviews for The Transfer
butzi chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Since I totally love and enjoy FFSGASG I have to read another story of you. And I'm not disappointed, the beginning is hilarious and funny :-)
JasmineAlexis chapter 73 . 1/18/2016
Awesome story! Loved every moment
Eliza Douglas chapter 47 . 1/17/2016
I love the video clip idea we all do thar what great way to describe it
Eliza Douglas chapter 46 . 1/17/2016
Hot scene then great dinner
Eliza Douglas chapter 45 . 1/17/2016
Edward on the piano ahh. That made me smile
Eliza Douglas chapter 44 . 1/17/2016
Cougar cope is hilarious. The pantry how naughty
Eliza Douglas chapter 43 . 1/17/2016
I love how condoms keep coming up. Maybe if they used hot stories for sex ed people would pay attention. My new dictionary will include wsas
Eliza Douglas chapter 42 . 1/17/2016
Go Bella show your inner goddess. What a hot shower loved it
AngelSoLovely chapter 38 . 1/11/2016
Wow Bella, tell him you will always be truthful to him but you haven't told him about James. Smh
AngelSoLovely chapter 14 . 1/10/2016
I really like this story so far. But the review of the same events in different perspectives so many times is killing about the story for me. Sometime they even briefly go over it again before moving for a third time. If I didn't want to see what happens with Edward and Bella so bad I would have probably stopped reading by now. Sorry for the slightly negative review cause the story line is really great.
petmom1213 chapter 73 . 1/9/2016
No no no no no. It can't be the end! I want engagement and wedding, pregnancy and childbirth, and children.
petmom1213 chapter 69 . 1/8/2016
I love long stories because if I love a story this much I never want it to end. So now you have to write this story forever so that I can live in their world and not mine. I love this story!

Thanks for sharing and for anymore chapters you would be persuaded to write.

Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 18 . 1/3/2016
This is so good. I'm really happy that it's long. Cause I don't want it to end.
div chapter 17 . 12/18/2015
I'm always full of smiles when I read these! Edward is just such a lovely character. Bella is just like me, a tiny fireball, but Edward's character is just ! I love it so much. Thanks for writing!
Eliza Douglas chapter 41 . 12/16/2015
Tease and you right shower scenes so well. I smell a set up
4,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »