Reviews for The Transfer
thunnababy chapter 49 . 10/23/2015
As you said, so many things to talk about. All good, even the embarrassing moments Bella suffered through! I really loved this chapter because it brought them all together, even Esme and Carlisle. Bella fits like a glove, lucky girl.
thunnababy chapter 48 . 10/23/2015
Beautiful, moving chapter. They are so perfect for each other. Bella has been the light at the end of the dark tunnel that held him captive for too long. Her love has set him free.
thunnababy chapter 47 . 10/22/2015
More high jinks from Emmett but not too bad. It was nice reading about them growing up and what they got into. Edward seemed to show compassion at an early age. Sweet.
thunnababy chapter 46 . 10/22/2015
The cake was a success and sounds delicious! I am going to make it tomorrow for when my son comes home from Okinawa on Saturday! I can't wait to see him. I'll let you know how it turns out. Although the link you gave didn't work, I found one similar on Giada De Laurentis's web site. Ciao!
thunnababy chapter 45 . 10/22/2015
I sure hope they finally get down to business, all this foreplay is driving me screaming up the walls! LOL.
thunnababy chapter 44 . 10/22/2015
Edward does have a whacky family and that includes mom and dad. LOL.
thunnababy chapter 42 . 10/21/2015
They're getting there, bit by bit and that was one helluva sexy "bit" ! You are such a tease. ()
thunnababy chapter 41 . 10/20/2015
All I can say is...it's about time! LOL although in the shower wasn't what I was hoping would be their first time.
thunnababy chapter 40 . 10/18/2015
Yup, poor Edward has to deal with a perpetual...um, how shall I say...problem? What with Bella in that teeny blue bikini. Bless his heart!
Loved the haiku!
thunnababy chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
Alice is such a hoot! Snooping on B & E and now 80 bucks richer to boot! Edward cooking breakfast for them is a sure sign of the perfect man. Sigh.
thunnababy chapter 38 . 10/18/2015
Wonderful chapter. So glad they were finally able to talk about it all and put it behind them.
thunnababy chapter 37 . 10/18/2015
Oh geez, I know Edward is bummed out at what he saw, bringing back his painful past but if he doesn't open up to Bella it'll only get worse. You are such a genious, it's killing me! LOL.
thunnababy chapter 36 . 10/18/2015
Got a kick out of Bella's attemp to ward off Jacob with her ugly night wear. As if that would work! She could just stop at a Walmart and buy a charger. ;)
thunnababy chapter 35 . 10/18/2015
Oy! Edward must feel a bit nervous about Jake spending the night and I don't blame him but he can take comfort in the fact that it is him she loves, not Jake.
thunnababy chapter 34 . 10/18/2015
I had a feeling something would interrupt them and when the phone kept on ringing I was afraid something had happened to Charlie. I hope Edward does drive her because she is in an emotional crisis and shouldn't be at the wheel.
Damn! Foiled again!