Reviews for The Transfer
Svaler chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
gahh the boyfriend
Div chapter 7 . 12/16/2015
I read your entire fic FFSGSG and the whole thing had me in tears laughing the entire time, so I came to find some of your other works. I love this one! It's also absolutely hilarious, and has me laughing out loud so I get weird stares whenever I read in public. Thanks for writing!
Svaler chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
ooooh one of my favorite fanfic writers has more stories then just that Fanfiction sex story (the one with a title I keep forgetting)

I love this Alice and the way she acts like a buffer!
getvampy chapter 73 . 12/15/2015
This took me FOREVER to read. But I loved it. I never thought that after 73 chapters I would want more... but... any chance for a future take? This relationship has been so enchanting.
thunnababy chapter 60 . 10/26/2015
Aw, he set the scene so beautifully, it,was perfect. Lovely chapter and well worth the long wait.
Thunnababy chapter 59 . 10/26/2015
Short and sweet...sorry gotta get to the next chapter...now! LOL
Guest chapter 58 . 10/26/2015
I think the whole work day went very well. Glad to see Jake has moved on so there aren't any hard feelings.
I hope the next chapter is what we have been dying for! ;)
thunnababy chapter 57 . 10/26/2015
Charlie just went to the top of my list of great Dads for how he is treating Edward. He sees what he!s up against and came to his rescue. Jake showed his appreciation and put him at ease so it should be a good day, one where Edward will earn the respect of all of the,. what's not to love?
thunnababy chapter 56 . 10/26/2015
I'm pretty sure Charlie isn't naive enough to think they are just at the holding hands stage of their relationship, especially if she brought him home to meet him and Jakes family. He I stills just enough fear in Edward to keep things between him and Bella within the safe zones, well at least while they're in his home. LOL. I'm glad they finally told Charlie about James, he needed to know.
exclusiverob chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
I just started this story. I love that you have both Edward and Bella's POV in each chapter. I also love that Edward is not a manwhore in college as he is in most college stories I have read.

I really like the sense of humor of Emmett, he's so damn funny.
thunnababy chapter 55 . 10/24/2015
It was good fun and a way to blow off the built up tension (both kinds) ;)
thunnababy chapter 54 . 10/24/2015
Great chapter. It's about time they visit the police. James is a serious threat and she needs to document every encounter she had with him. Charley needs to know what's going on as well. His being a cop might make what she has to say to them more reliable than mere hysterics.
thunnababy chapter 53 . 10/24/2015
I'm sure RBJ is up to no good. He'll stop at nothing, it seems, to get to Bella. Emmet is a good brother and a good RA.
thunnababy chapter 52 . 10/24/2015
James is a piece of dirty work and to prevent him from hurting Bella they should never leave her alone and should go to the police. Charlie should know what's happening as well.
thunnababy chapter 51 . 10/23/2015
I just hope she tells Edward soon about that scumbag James. Knowing Bella, she probably will keep putting it off until it's too late.
On a happy note ;) I am glad Edward wants to go with her to help Jake's Dad. That's an important step for him.
4,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »