Reviews for The Transfer
quisha1991 chapter 20 . 7/21/2016
Someone please tell me Edward did not just do that... Oh how this just got that much harder
quisha1991 chapter 9 . 7/20/2016
Just break up already...
noflowers chapter 72 . 7/12/2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Jacobs "Indian" greeting made me laugh. Billy's dinner speech made me cry. Bella's closing words wrapped it all up for me.
This was a fun story to get into. And like all good ones, it stirred many emotions all the way through.
Thanks again for sharing it, and for completing it!
noflowers chapter 69 . 7/11/2016
I was reading (and LOVING) your other story, "Fan Fics, Sex Gods" when it suddenly came to an end! I started it because I thought it was completed, so I needed something to hold me over until the last few chapters were rewritten, or updated.
I LOVED this story too, but there were a few times I felt B slacked off when it came to being pissed and telling E why what he had done was wrong. I felt she neglected to explain to him why it was wrong for him to "protect her" when it involved lying, omitting info or treating her like a child. He also said he chose to keep her in the dark so as to not ruin their good mood and crush their recent high from the weekend... Yet him knowing the news was already altering their mood / bubble because HE was dwelling on it. And yeah, she forgot her pepper spray, but IF she knew James had been at the dorm over the weekend, she would have been more careful.

I guess I just really like seeing the obvious stated. LoL

I love the way you write, your humor, your wit, and the way things repeat before coming back full circle. I love the way you use words. I loved that they didn't go right to intercourse and explored a bit first.

I LOVED THE FLIRTING AROUND ABOUT SPANKINGS DOGGY STYLE SEX AND BDSM! Would really like you to right a Dom-ward fic at some point. I saw the shadows of what I thought he would be like, and it made me want to see that tale told from your writing style.

One last little thing, i have heard the term "bold face lie", but "bald face" is new to me. I believe bold face came into use with the invention of the newspaper in regards to putting lies into print. Whispering a tale can always be denied, but once in print, or bold face, it makes one accountable.

Anyway, i wish my laptop had not shorted out, or i would have reviewed every dame chapter, but it is just too hard to type much on this device.
Thank you for sharing your stories!
elizabethmom05 chapter 34 . 7/8/2016
You're evil! haha
Shop247 chapter 73 . 7/7/2016
I love this story so much! Edward is so sweet and I love all of your other hilarious characters. Thank you so much for writing :)
ILuvThor chapter 24 . 6/14/2016
Awesome story dude...!
Guest chapter 54 . 6/6/2016
This is the best story I have ever read. You are my favorite writer. I love the way your ur writing this story. Thanks so much for writing such an amazing story. :)
starfiresparkles chapter 73 . 5/20/2016
I've just read this whole massive opus over the last couple of days. LOVED it.

Hurry up and update the fan fic and fiction one, or send me a link to the original...

(I really enjoy your writing)

(sorry for my ridiculous screen-name - I've actually had it since the 90's for anonymous stuff. On here, it seems bit 'sparkly')
ReaderKat chapter 73 . 4/24/2016
Sweet, romantic, funny story with all my favorite characters. Thanks for sharing!
Bakergrama chapter 73 . 4/21/2016
Wonderful..except for stinking James..(lol)...anyway..thanks again!
Bakergrama chapter 31 . 4/20/2016
I must say..I absolutely love this story...the hysterics ...OMG! Sometimes I can't quit laughing. Thanks so much..great writing!
londongirl618 chapter 73 . 4/19/2016
Great story! Loved it! Thank you!
NeedAMuse chapter 55 . 4/13/2016
I'm late to put in my 2 cents, but I thought the game was nice. You explained it well. Next time, though, may I suggest sending some attractive men rock climbing? I love watching men rock climb-by far my favorite sport. If you never have, look up some competitive male rock climbing. Daaaaamn. (You can look up the women's sport, too-less sexy if you're a straight woman, but very impressive athletically.)
NeedAMuse chapter 13 . 4/11/2016
You've done a pretty nice job of demonstrating why Bella might have ended up with Jacob to begin with, but...ohmygod, he's SO codependent. I just want to smack him and tell him to get an identity outside of his freaking girlfriend. So gross. So gross.
4,385 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »