Reviews for The Transfer
Sunshirae chapter 22 . 1/29
Young love, new love...so sweet and yearning. What a wonderful feeling. I am glad Edward is letting Bella deal with her break-up. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. I fall in love with character's each time I read a chapter. Thank you.
Sunshirae chapter 21 . 1/28
I feel bad for Jake. I mean he was not good with change. He didn't want to see the world and get an education to have something better in life. He just wanted everything to stay the same and Bella wanted more. I think that Jake loved her but like he said if I would have know the last time we had sex was going to be the last time it would have been better. I wonder if he just wanted to get himself off. Hmm, was he just waiting for her to break it off because he couldn't? I love Emmett his brotherly chat was just the right touch. Thank yoou!
Sunshirae chapter 20 . 1/28
Jeesh...left me without any air; my heart just kept beating rapidly. Wow, that was so excitng. I feel bad for Jake but he didn't want to change. He is happy with his life but he didn't think that Bella wanted more for herself. She didn't feel complete. It's incredible that Edward could not stay away. Of course he reacted bc he doesn't know what Jake was capable of. Good for him and I am glad he calmed himself and fought fair. I am glad that Bella spoke with Jake she owed it to him. I am so glad he was not abusive. As alwlays, you keep me entertained. Thank you.
Sunshirae chapter 18 . 1/27
OMG! I hope Jake decides to walk away rather than just put it on Bella's court of course make Bella look bad. I wonder if Bella's dad has some scoop on Jake? I like Jake but I am in for been there done that now it's time to move on and grow-up it too will give Jake an opportunity to venture and meet someone. They can always remain friends.
Sunshirae chapter 17 . 1/27
Aw...I like that Edward actually decided to go sit with Bella, Jessica and Angela; happy that they actually forgot to speak, heck...couldn't even form words. That was funny. I can't wait to see what happens when Jake comes down.
Sunshirae chapter 16 . 1/27
I hope that Bella listened to Edward and what he said about happiness and feel that she owes Jake anything and she shouldn't feel guilty about wanting to do things for herself. If Jake did not want that then, he should move on.
Sunshirae chapter 15 . 1/27
Hmm, I am wondering if Jake is playing her dirty and she didn't know. Maybe her father could clarify some things. Gosh, if Jake loved Bella he would be happy for her and continuously aggrevate her with insecurities. It's time to move on Bella.
My gosh...this is too funny. I can't help but laugh. I like the Bedroom switch and Alice's decorating ideas. I wish she revamped my daughter's room. Thank you for this story. I get gitty reading this and I am not a teenager but I surely do feel like one. Nicely done. PS: I did like that Jazz had a make shift kilt, that was awesome! Now, off to my next chapter.
Sunshirae chapter 11 . 1/26
Gosh, good thing they are talking now. Good for Edward he stepped up and sat next to Bella Keeping Mike off his game. Thank you for writing.
Sunshirae chapter 10 . 1/26
That is so funny...that's genuine...extremely monumental. I hope they get over it and just get along. It can't wait to read the rest of this story. I am really have a blast! Thank you. I hope you know I got up really early to read and now I have to rush do my womenly thing and run out of the house to work. It was well worth it. Thank you again.
Sunshirae chapter 7 . 1/25
This chapter was so refreshing, I enjoyed reading each word. It just made me laugh, made me happy and just made me feel like a school girl. Such a wonderful story.
div chapter 51 . 1/25
You caught me! I did review the last chapter! I am absolutely thrilled that our evil predatory antagonist has returned, and I'm hoping for some exciting villainous behavior from him. I personally hope that Alice takes him down, I enjoyed that far too much last time. Thanks for writing!
div chapter 50 . 1/25
AAAAAHHHHH JAKE WHERE DID HE COME FROM WHAATTT?! I'll find out soon enough. The time at Edward's parents' house was quite lovely, I enjoyed the description of the home, and Carlisle and Esme are charming. Thanks for writing!
Sunshirae chapter 6 . 1/25
This is so good, I love the plan Jasper came up with and included Edward. I hope Bella catches onto Newton's game. Can't wait to see Operation "Get Woodfairies to Room."
Sunshirae chapter 5 . 1/25
Wow, Victoria is a real B...hopefully Lauren does switch with Bella. I do enjoy your stories. They have a way of making me feel like a voyager. I feel girlie inside. Gosh...Alice is quite a matchmaker. I can't wait to read more. Thank your for writing.
4,324 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »