Reviews for The Transfer
n0 l0nger in use chapter 38 . 12/29/2009
Deliver package? Alice on steroid? ROFL! I love Em.
edwardcullenlover22 chapter 38 . 12/29/2009
i feel really bad for edward right now but i know bella loves him so you're safe from me throwing anything at you can't wait for next chapter!
O.o'daily.laugh'O.o chapter 38 . 12/29/2009
why did you leave me hanging like that...what's going to happen?
No More Here To See 123 chapter 38 . 12/29/2009
Love the story - keep writing :-) I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
pkitten21 chapter 37 . 12/28/2009
Gah! cockblocker! shit...
edwardcullenlover22 chapter 37 . 12/28/2009
love this story sorry i didn't review early i was so into the story i couldn't stop and i got to the last chapter and was like what the hec! i wanted to know what happen next update soon :)
SmilesMC chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Ok So I Really Like This Story. I Know im being Kind Of Selfish But I Wish They Would have Done It already And Not Been Interupted But Its A Great Story.
fireprincess69 chapter 37 . 12/28/2009
nice cliffy!
monkeywoman chapter 37 . 12/28/2009
Thirty-seven chapters and they still havent done it? Tease.
missmirla chapter 37 . 12/28/2009
STEAMY! :) i absolutely loved it! gosh... poor Jacob and Billy! I hope they end up alright! i loved this chapter so much because Bella is finally letting herself love Edward :) FABULOUS! update soon!

~koolkat
n0 l0nger in use chapter 37 . 12/28/2009
Do they ever get a break?

I really hope Jake and Billy are OK.
n0 l0nger in use chapter 36 . 12/28/2009
I wondered when he planned on giving her the necklace. Your Edward is a keeper. Can you clone him and make him oh well 5-6 years younger so I can set him up with my daughter? LOL
n0 l0nger in use chapter 35 . 12/28/2009
I have been reading the last three updates on my crack berry at work as they came in, and every time I was ready to review, I was paged so anyway I just wanted you to know if you don't see a review from me, it will be on its way sometimes in future.

I love Orange Roses. Back in college, I was a Zeta and we chose burnt Orange color as a symbol of our true sisterhood, fire, passion, and friendship. I still get together with few of my sisters and their kids once a year and I do send them Orange Roses for their birthdays and special occasions and receive them. It has been very interesting seeing or finding out about the significant others as they entered our lives and how insecure they felt the first time when they saw vases after vases of Orange Roses arriving through out the day and getting a wrong impression. :)
JenRar chapter 37 . 12/28/2009
Well CRAP! No lovin! LOL Edward is so sweet! :)
JenRar chapter 36 . 12/28/2009
Good lord, Edward can take me out on a half date anytime! :D
4,093 | « Prev Page 1 .. 240 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 260 .. Last Next »