Reviews for The Transfer
Seba nefer chapter 45 . 1/20/2010
Hi from France,

Thank you for writing this story. I enjoy it a lot
jetstreamRose chapter 45 . 1/20/2010
This is a great story. I am enjoying every chapter. Can't wait for the next update.
No longer on ff chapter 45 . 1/20/2010
Aw, they're so cute. I love how he explained that he didn't expect anything...all because of the 'click'. Very sweet.
sdavis2k9 chapter 45 . 1/20/2010
Yeah it was a short fluffy chapter, but it was cute and very fitting. I liked the Nick and Nora style rapid POV changes in it, it really made it work in my opinion. Excellent chapter, thank you for sharing.
n0 l0nger in use chapter 45 . 1/20/2010
Ever the so practical Bella.:)
michelle3113 chapter 45 . 1/20/2010
Damn...I need a pool house shower with Edward. As is it, I locked myself away in a separate room so my 3 year old and husband couldn't interrupt me while I was reading the chapter. Now I just need to get the 3 year old to bed so I can monopolize my husband...if I can't have Edward, I have to take advantage of what I have. :)

Great chapter. Can't wait to read about the birthday dinner and then the returned favor. Loving this story. Keep up the fantastic writing!
collegegirl123 chapter 45 . 1/20/2010
love the story. they are so cute together. cna't wait for the next chapter.
Viola Cornuta chapter 45 . 1/20/2010
clapclapclap!
JenRar chapter 45 . 1/20/2010
Whew, Edward got some sexytime, but no Bella sexytime! *cry* lol More please!
pkitten21 chapter 45 . 1/20/2010
oh yes - very good for me...Holy Jebus, Peter, Paul and Mary!
ShamelesslyObsessed chapter 45 . 1/20/2010
So sweet! Who would have thought a hand job in the shower would make me smile, but damn you made it happen! I really love these two. SO sweet, funny, considerate of each other. Beautifully written characters. Even tho you didn't have the other usual suspects in this chapter, but I wanted to say I LOVE the group dynamic you have created too. Em and Rose kill me, and Jasper and the skirt never cease to amuse so much.

Nicely done!
Momma Laura chapter 44 . 1/19/2010
Wow - came across this last night and read into the early morning...great job! I normally do not care much for the all-human pairings, but you've got me rethinking my objections to them. Will recommend you to my fanfic friends.
pkitten21 chapter 44 . 1/19/2010
You are def. pure evil! I def. wouldn't mid reading a repeat of their previous shower experience...only with a lot less clothes...
RoryCullen chapter 44 . 1/18/2010
Wow! So fun. The pool house sounds amazing only thing missing is a giant bed. I guess they will have to goback to Edward's room for that. They are so ready to be with each other, there is no doubt in both of their minds that they want to consomate their relationship and I have no doubt that they will soon. I think when they get back to school Edward and Bella should just become roomies and Jasper and Alice can take her room. They don't have to do it officially, shush! don't tell Emmett. I don't think I would want to sleep apart from him after this weekend and to think their room is only one floor apart. Impossible. They will have to continue to be together. Say will Bella bring Edward to meet Charlie? Will Bella go visit Billy at the hospital and his daughters and son before she returns to school on Sunday? Oh if she does I hope she brings Edward with her at least as far as the waiting room? Anyway do you have any more embarrassing things in store for poor Eddie and Bella? I know I will just have to wait and see.
Mrs.Pixie.Cullen chapter 44 . 1/18/2010