Reviews for The Transfer
maddyiiee.cullen chapter 47 . 1/30/2010
Very funny chapter once again!

Emmett, once again, takes the cake for funniest person...

“Bone jour Edward!” hahaha! made me laugh so bad :P

i liked how Jasper got into it just as much as Emmett. they both seemed to be in pure awe of Edward even though they didn't know what he did, lol.

Aw! and Esme was a good lil mummy for Edward, regardless if he wanted her to be or not :P shes so cute x)

can't wait for the next chapter! :)

update soon.
RoryCullen chapter 47 . 1/29/2010
I know Edward's family are pretty protective of him and even though they really like Bella, his siblings especially think she is great because she has helped their brother come alive again, open himself up to love and laughter and happiness etc., they are still worried about him getting hurt and don't seem to trust that he and Bella are going to be o.k. on their own without their constant interference it seems. (Even though they are really funny too. Loved Emmett's french and poor Edward's embarrassment.) I hope Edward and Bella get some much needed time on their own that is uninterupted by his siblings (and parents)and as funny as they are... time to make them back off a little jeesh? Maybe Edward and Bella need to plan a weekend away from the Cullen estate or the dorm where they can experience each other without the worry of someone calling them or knocking on the door or barging in on them, or splitting them up in some other way. I really want them to be able to be together to go for a walk to go to a ball game to get naked or whatever they want. After his mom's birthday dinner and a couple hours of visiting with the parents to give her a nice birthday hopefully Edward and Bella can slip away to finish what they started in the pool, in the shower, in Edward's bed before having to go make cake and finish what they started in the pantry too because they are in love and it is o.k. to act like the horny almost teenagers they are. They have already been holding off for a long time, it is not their first time having sex, they are horny for each other big time and my God she is even on the pill so they are definately ready. So hope they 'just do it' behind a locked bedroom door at Edward's which wouldn't preclude them planning and executing a romantic weekend perhaps next weekend, and spending time together again, right?

Oh and you asked about what we thought about Jacob being in the story well nothing against Jake as long as Edward and Bella are strong and he knows he can't touch what they have or Bella anymore. Hate the whole triangle thing. One of the reasons why Bella is in town anyway is to visit Billy and Jacob so I think it makes sence for her and her boyfriend - Edward to go to visit Billy who is hopefully out of intensive care and that means seeing Jacob too. I am sure Charlie would like to meet Bella's new boyfriend as well. I think when Charlie meets him it will be obvious how much they care about each other and that they are perfect for each other.
RoryCullen chapter 46 . 1/29/2010
When I read your chapter I can just feel how happy Edward is, how much in love he is and his feelings keep growing. Great writing, I can really feel the intensity, the joy he is living, his faith in Bella and their love for each other is immense. Love it. Really enjoying the charm and humour of your characters so much. I couldn't believe that Carlisle pushed the condom joke as far as he did. I guess Edward is right their Dad is where Emm gets his charm and jokester ways from. I am glad Edward is standing up to his over imposing family and best friend and not revealing too much intimate details. So glad they are trusting each other enough to let themselves really care. I look forward to Bella and Edward learning more about each other, doing more things together as a couple, becoming a real solid unit and their family adjusting to them being a real couple that are going to last.
maxigrumpling chapter 47 . 1/29/2010
I'm new to this and only last night stumbled upon your story. thank you so much for taking the time to write it. My only worry is that you are doing this for fun, not for profit. There is a very talented writer inside you that made me fall in love with Edward and Bella all over again, and I thank you from the heart of my bottom :)

Please, please, for the sake of my sanity keep going!
missmirla chapter 47 . 1/29/2010
NO! jacob shall NEVER come back! but Edward should pull a Mr. Romance VERY soon, or else they'll explode. Fabulous chapter, little bit of everything :)
Lexicola chapter 47 . 1/29/2010
I have loved the last two chapters the most! They just keep making me smile :D Great job, can't wait for the next one
pkitten21 chapter 47 . 1/29/2010
FOr right now - I think I can be satisfied w/ E's original 'plan' for the night...I'd like Romanceward to cum out soon though...

As for Jake...I'll def. leave that up to you - I trust you!

and I have to say this chapter was absolute genius - the humor...the french...the pantry...and the condoms - these last two chaps have had me rolling - Bravo!
Cullen's ATL Girl chapter 47 . 1/29/2010
You're killing me! Just do it! Everyone's doing it, Master of the Universe, Retail Therapy...Bannerday it's time...No more Jake...
linz832 chapter 47 . 1/29/2010
I think it's time they got down to business, but I bet Edward makes it romantic somehow anyway
WA0520 chapter 47 . 1/29/2010
Lol, Emmett's such a dork
raina31 chapter 47 . 1/29/2010
Oh I think it is definitely time to 'do the deed!' You evil woman! They are going to spontaneously combust and so am I. (blushing)
leeloo4you chapter 47 . 1/29/2010
Great chapter :) I think they should wait to have sex, and Edward should totally do something amazing for that special occasion. A bit of drama is always good but I think Bella should get jealous for a change poor Edward he's been through enough.
1MrsECullen chapter 47 . 1/29/2010
O. MY. D*M! Esme bought condoms, tears woman do you know how hard it is to read with tears clouding your vision, lol. This was a fun chapter. The romantic night would be nice but not sure if they can hold out, but first time at the parents house not to sure about that either. Maybe they could leave a day early and Edward could be Mr. Romantic by planning to stop at a hotel were he has made reservations. They need something soon or they will combust,lol. As far as Jake is concerned not sure if there is a reason for him to return right now. Can't wait for the update.
addict-writer chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Just started reading it. Amazing. Poor Edward :))
xBlackStars chapter 47 . 1/29/2010