Reviews for The Transfer
Sunfeathers chapter 43 . 1/22/2010
Too funny! I love the Cullens! And Bella is fitting in quite well ... can't wait to see how Edward handles himself around that teeny little bikini. ;)
Sunfeathers chapter 42 . 1/22/2010
Absolutely not offended! That was sweet, sexy and tastefully done. :)
DidSomebodySayDracoMalfoy chapter 45 . 1/21/2010
OMG I want to know what is going to happen that night!
princess michelle chapter 45 . 1/21/2010
ah love the story! i hadnt been on here in forever and i just read the last 30 chapters and absolutely loved everything going on! i cant wait to see whats next!
1MrsECullen chapter 45 . 1/21/2010
D**! that was hot. Poor Edward always over thinking. Atleast one head gets a relief from the pressure,lol. This was a great chapter right amount of fluff and sexy times.
raina31 chapter 45 . 1/21/2010
Well, at least now Edward can think with a little clearer head through his dinner. Lol. Hopefully they have a long night in the next chapter. ;)
maddyiiee.cullen chapter 45 . 1/21/2010
:O!WOW! lol awsome chapter, once again...

loved B&E's sexy shower time ;)

This chapter had just the right amount of sexy time and fluff.

Edward is just the sweetest thing as usual xD always caring for Bella and how she feels about things, and getting nervous over the smallest things :P

And Bella being the new little miss Vixen ;P lol

Well written as always :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!

UPDATE SOON! :D
Leo85 chapter 45 . 1/21/2010
Hot :D Loved it! Those witty comments are so funny.. like when she pulls off her top lol.. And later when she says "They're spending the night tonight".. Funny :D Thnx for updating! Now on to the dinner party!
Raesicle chapter 45 . 1/21/2010
hey! nothing like a steamy shower scene first thing in the morning!

cant wait for next chapter! :)

Rae X
timidvampire chapter 45 . 1/21/2010
yeau baby, that was good for me! sexy shower there! great chapter.
K-cullen13 chapter 45 . 1/21/2010
um... ohk like WOW haha :P

where do i start, oh ok :). Great chapter :P

Love the sexy shower time :P and im pretty sure Edward did too haha :P

Edward is so damn sweet i love how he was nervous and self conscious about the door locking :P he is soo cute :P love how he always wants to make sure that Bella is comfortable and wanting to do whatever they are doing :)

I am soo looking forward to the teasing they will hopfully be getting by the rest of them , especially Emmett, he is always a laugh :P no doubt about that.

so funny when edward said “I’m going to miss these guys,” and bella replys “You’ll get to see them again,, They’re spending the night tonight.” haha that was hilarious :P

Although i did like the idea about just buying icecream for desert , im excited for the dinner :)

dying for the next chapter, please update soon, cant wait :D
kikim chapter 45 . 1/21/2010
Once again that was a great chapter!
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 45 . 1/20/2010
Sexy, steamy and squeaky clean. Who could ask for anything more?

Yeah, Edward's frustration has been eliminated. Hurray for shower scene's. You did a great job. I loved how bold Bella was and how she took control. Edward enjoyed that as well. I also loved how he was nervous and embarrassed by the lock clicking. Glad Bella is beginning to know him so well. It takes a man to admit that he has reservations and that he is not pressuring someone to do something that they don't want to do. Yay Edward for being "The Man". Everyone should have someone like him.

I did like Edward's idea of dessert. Ice cream. That could be fun for later. Whipped cream, cherries, hot fudge topping, bananas, etc...?

The cutest line was when Edward said he was going to miss Bella's breasts and she said that he'll see them later they are spending the night. Very cute line.

Great job with the chapter. Looking forward to the party and more interrogation by the rest of the clan as to what happened in the shower. Especially ribbing from Emmett. I do believe that Bella is able to dish it back to him now. After all she is all but part of the family now.

Thanks again. TTFN.
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 44 . 1/20/2010
Loved the pool scenes. Goodness what I wouldn't do for a pool house like that. It's probably bigger than my own house.

I loved how the others finally realized that they had been played. Bella definitely fits right in. The biggest laugh was that Jasper was serious about reading poetry in the nude to Alice. Just too funny, although very romantic. I could probably deal with that. That is if my husband would ever read poetry, or out loud, or even to me. I'd at least get him naked. 1 out of 4 ain't bad. Unless it comes from a hunting magazine, I'm screwed. Maybe he can read to me about the mating rituals of deer and how scent attracts them. Or feed me acorns or apples in bed. Yeah, that's a real winner of a scene.

Sensory overload indeed. Poor Edward. Frustrated much? I think the shower scene in the next chapter will take care of that. Can't wait. TTFN.
RoryCullen chapter 45 . 1/20/2010
Very sweet chapter, a continuation of the last one. The shower sounds really nice. I hope they can complete what they have started really soon. As it is his family probably think they have made love to each other already or perhaps are using the shower time together to complete each other, so they will probably be in for more sibling teasing regardless of what they do. I am glad their first time was not in a shower. I hope they wait until they can have a whole night together and know that they will not be disturbed.

I am thinking about chocolate eclairs or chocolate cream puffs, or chocolait swirl cheesecake with raspberries for the birthday dessert? Or if it has to be a layer cake how about black forrest? Are you getting an idea that I really like chocolate? Well you aren't wrong if you think that. He!He!
4,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 240 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 260 .. Last Next »