Reviews for The Transfer
addict-writer chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Just started reading it. Amazing. Poor Edward :))
xBlackStars chapter 47 . 1/29/2010
MrsJasperHale23 chapter 47 . 1/29/2010
Amazing!
sdavis2k9 chapter 47 . 1/29/2010
You know I don't think a cake has ever taken this long to bake ever...
BlackWolf2Dragoon chapter 47 . 1/29/2010
Hm, it would be nice if they FINALLY get it xD 47 chapters and STILL none xD! But of course, it's up to you 3 With Jake reappearing... I can say I wouldn't be surprised if he did return tbh xD however I do still hate him lol always have done once I read Eclipse lol but I say it'd make sense for him to reappear in my opinion xD but personally, can't wait for the sex part! xD

~Blackie
Viola Cornuta chapter 47 . 1/29/2010
unfinished business-brain is a very nice state of being-for a while!

no Jake, please and thank you!
timidvampire chapter 47 . 1/29/2010
this story is sexy and funny in all the right paces! i loved "cake o’clock."

but the way you incorporated

“As if you could fight me off,” he taunts, leaning back in to my neck.

“Edward! I could always run off and leave you to make this on your own, you know.”

“As if you could outrun me,” his hand snakes down under the hem of my sweatshirt and he has now threaded a finger through the belt loop just above my hip.

was just genius!
kikim chapter 47 . 1/29/2010
Awesome chapter.

Xx
gabz chapter 47 . 1/29/2010
good, very good. i rekon jake should come back but idk how, keep writing :)
acrimonious4vitality chapter 47 . 1/28/2010
I honestly don't care which route you take with this, just give me the sexin...and quickly! lol
K-cullen13 chapter 47 . 1/28/2010
“Bone jour Edward!” HAHAHA “Come-t-allez-vous?” MY god , i had tears in my eyes reading this So funny :P LOL .

Was Hilarious to see how Jasper and Emmet really wanted to know what the french word was :P

Aww Esme is lookin out for her gorjuz son as well :) how sweet of her, to make show he is safe :D rofl

Very smart Alice and Rosalie, trap Bella in the car and demand info :P

They finally made that damn cockblocking cake LOL , looking forward to how the dinner will go, and how long Bella and Edward will be able to endure before he wisks her away to show what an equal opportunity kind of guy he is ;) Loved the chapter, Please update soon, cant wait
silverstar1288 chapter 47 . 1/28/2010
ADORABLE! I love that little joke Bella pulled on Emmett!
michelle3113 chapter 47 . 1/28/2010
Edward in the shower, Edward in the pool, Edward in the pantry...can you send Edward to my house? Great chapter. I can't wait to see how the supper goes. Emmett and Jasper are just too funny. I hope you give us some details on what they come up with. And you totally surprised me with the present and note from Esme. Go mom!
bacmel79 chapter 47 . 1/28/2010
Umm...isn't Jake supposed to be at the bottom of a sink hole somewhere? Well that is where he is in my head. I think they should wait. First time at your parents house hm...not sure how I feel about that. Wow Esme...a silent member of the Nosey Bunch who would have thunk it. LOL! )
kismit1496 chapter 47 . 1/28/2010
the condoms are hilarious! Poor Edward!

hm B/E chocolate sauce - oh the possibilities!
4,440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 240 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 260 .. Last Next »