Reviews for The Transfer
Lenerol chapter 73 . 9/13
Hi Bannerday,
I have discovered you, I do not know how, with the story "Fan fiction, Sex gods and single girls". I've expressed my feelings in many review. And then I waited a bit to start reading "Indelible" I loved as I have let you know.
I wanted more and I realized that you had written other stories and with haste and rapture, I rushed to taste The transfer.
And my god, I just finish it and I am amazed. I'm still in love with your words, your sentences and especially the way you place your stories.
But most definitely makes me cracked they are your very colorful expressions.
I'm not calling me "zucchini in her garden" and "the genie in her lamp." My God, it's amazing and hilarious.
Through their writing certain qualities of an author can be defined. In you, I can say that I found a person that life has not spared but still know that it is worth living and above all it takes to enjoy every moment that comes along. I found a person who can not take yourself too seriously Finally, someone I know and love to attend. You make us well by allowing us to read you.
Thank you for all this and I look forward to reading the next chapters of "Indelible".
Finally I really hope you reprove writing "One stupid thing", lol.
And yes, I still foresee a lot of work to you, lol. To our delight.
See you soon.
I add French text to perfect translation.
Coucou Bannerday,
Je t'ai découverte, je ne sais plus comment, avec l'histoire " Fan fiction, Sex gods and single girls". Je t'ai fait part de mon ressenti dans de nombreuses review. Et ensuite j'ai un peu attendu pour commencer à lire "Indélible" que j'ai adoré comme je te l'ai fait savoir.
J'avais envie de plus et je me suis aperçue que tu avais écrit d'autres histoires et avec hâte et ravissement, je me suis précipitée pour déguster The transfer.
Et mon dieu, je viens de la terminer et je suis ébahie. Je suis toujours sous le charme de tes mots, de tes phrases et surtout de la façon dont tu déroules tes histoires.
Mais le plus qui me fait indéniablement craquée ce sont tes expressions très imagées.
Je ne me remets pas de "la courgette dans son jardin" et "le génie dans sa lampe". Mon dieu, c'est époustouflant et hilarant.
A travers leur écriture on peut définir certaines qualités d'un auteur. Chez toi, je peux dire que j'ai découvert une personne que la vie n'a pas épargnée mais qui malgré tout sait que cela vaut la peine de vivre et surtout qu'il faut profiter de chaque instant qui se présente. J'ai trouvé une personne qui sait ne pas se prendre trop au sérieux Enfin, une personne que j'adorerais connaître et fréquenter. Tu nous fais du bien en nous permettant de te lire.
Merci pour tout cela et j'ai hâte de lire les prochains chapitres de "Indélible".
Enfin j'espère vraiment que tu reprendras l'écriture de "One stupid thing", lol.
Et oui, je te prévois encore beaucoup de travail, lol. Pour notre plus grand plaisir.
A tout bientôt
elybaby03 chapter 31 . 6/24
James is such a creeper! But yay for edward and bella!
elybaby03 chapter 30 . 6/23
I'm so happy to finally be reading the rest of your story! I took a break when my things got busy but now I'm back at it! I really wish Alice was real because she seems like she would be a great shopping partner. Instead I will have to stick to shopping with my fashionable mom :)
Lillywhite1 chapter 73 . 4/12
Ready. I killed the cat with the 73 chaps. I loved it. And, as usual, I am very happy that I found about it now instead of waitin for the updates. Your other storry with the silly name i found some time ago and enjoyed it too. Very! So many great ideas in all your stories. Thanks for sharing your fantasy and writing so many words.
Lillywhite1 chapter 17 . 4/10
So, you have a thirst for our thoughts? I would like to quench it, but I am too busy with reading...I think you are a magician with words!
RobPatObsessed chapter 55 . 3/5
I love jasper, he's so different from all other stories where he's being portrayed as the calm one, but here he's so goofy and funny. I just love him :D
So, I know I'm like five years behind with this review, but I just started reading it. Anyway, I had to review since you said you struggled with it. I thought it was great...then again I think every chapter you type is fanfreakingtastic and shear genius, so I may be a bit biased, but still I'm quite comfortable giving this chappie (and all previous chappies I did not review on, but loved nonetheless) two enthusiastic thumbs up! And may I also say that James creeps me the hell out! Love the story, love you, and love the adorkable Edward, of course!
This made me so happy, thank you
ambermaine100 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Oh my God! What a riot! Imagine your first day of college and meeting a douche like that? I'd switch dorms faster then a Kardashian does boyfriends. I love the cart hitting Edward, it was cosma (cosmic karma). I can't wait to see what Edward will say now that he's locked out of his car. Maybe he will learn to be nicer? I am dying to see how he manages to get his head out of his butt so Bella will be interested.
Halo221 chapter 24 . 12/6/2014
Finally we're getting to the humor part! The first 20 chapters were feeling pretty drama-filled, but I'm hoping we're past that now. Love how sweet they are together! And such sexy kisses! Loved Bella taking on Emmett! Very much reminded me of Sally's fake orgasm in When Harry Met Sally.
Halo221 chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Hm, so I'm getting the picture that Bella isn't so great with assertive communication...
Halo221 chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Mike is weird the way he talks about Edward and Bella clearly should have dumped Jake before she left. I already want to never hear his whiny, passive aggressive crap again.
akirakurosawa chapter 45 . 12/3/2014
Aaaaaaaa can't wait! God dammit, I have to go sleep now cause it's midnight... no, screw it, I have to read another one!
akirakurosawa chapter 44 . 12/3/2014
Laughed so hard ! Mrs. Grope! Mellons! Hair! Which hair! Hahaha :D
You, my friend, are a genious!
akirakurosawa chapter 43 . 12/3/2014
Loughs out loud and lots of giggles inbetween.
Just what I need on this rainy night :)

xoxo Alex