Reviews for The Transfer
Bakergrama chapter 31 . 4/20/2016
I must say..I absolutely love this story...the hysterics ...OMG! Sometimes I can't quit laughing. Thanks so much..great writing!
londongirl618 chapter 73 . 4/19/2016
Great story! Loved it! Thank you!
NeedAMuse chapter 55 . 4/13/2016
I'm late to put in my 2 cents, but I thought the game was nice. You explained it well. Next time, though, may I suggest sending some attractive men rock climbing? I love watching men rock climb-by far my favorite sport. If you never have, look up some competitive male rock climbing. Daaaaamn. (You can look up the women's sport, too-less sexy if you're a straight woman, but very impressive athletically.)
NeedAMuse chapter 13 . 4/11/2016
You've done a pretty nice job of demonstrating why Bella might have ended up with Jacob to begin with, but...ohmygod, he's SO codependent. I just want to smack him and tell him to get an identity outside of his freaking girlfriend. So gross. So gross.
starsmina chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Love this story!
Sunshirae chapter 66 . 3/1/2016
I know he feels like he's to blame but maybe the time stamp on the items he purchase can prove that it was in James' plan way before Edward made the call. I like how Charlie was in tune with Edward body language and made it a point to express his thanks and that if he did not react things could have been worse. Thank you for this amazing story it kept me awake...but I could NOT let it go until I was done with the chapter. Thank you again.
Sunshirae chapter 64 . 2/29/2016
Holy hell...what the...I need to read next chapter. Thank you for writing this amazing story. Your creativity is out of this world.
Sunshirae chapter 63 . 2/29/2016
OMGosh...I hope James is not around where he can get to Bella. I hope she has her pepper spray. It's scary to think that there are people like that out there. Thank you for this incredible story. It really keeps me entertained.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 22 . 2/26/2016
That was a great 'non-date'. ;)
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 21 . 2/26/2016
I actually felt sorry for Jake. All three of them were going to be hurt in some way or the other. It was inevitable. But tings like that happen in life. It is part of growing up. And first love is always special. Bella just needs a little time to process everything.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 20 . 2/26/2016
Bella just needs to rip it off like a band aid and be done with it. She is not IN love with Jake and is really doing both of them a disservice by continuing the relationship.

I was put in that position once and had to choose... It was very hard to hurt the other person, but in the end she has to do what makes HER happy.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 19 . 2/26/2016
Bella is starting to see the light...
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 17 . 2/25/2016
I bet Jessica and Angela were dazzled. LOL! Who wouldn't be?

And Alice's shriek...priceless.

Countdown to Jake's arrival...dum da dum dum
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 16 . 2/25/2016
I was thinking it was something along those lines.

What is Bella going to do when Jake comes? And where is he sleeping?
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 15 . 2/25/2016
Time to get rid of clingy Jake...
4,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »