Reviews for The Transfer
akirakurosawa chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Oh my God oh my Gooood! It's that time of the month soon, so expect another tide of my crazy reviews for this story - I already see I'm going to love it!

Lots and lots and looots of kisses!

Alex
Willow86 chapter 68 . 11/28/2014
This chapter was offensive to me as a woman and is exactly why men look down on women. Bella played a ridiculous game with Edward, refusing to speak to him until he made a ridiculously over the top gesture. Disgusting. This is why men think less of women, because we play stupid games like this. Instead of being a grown up and talking to the man she "loves" who had been through a traumatic experience, Bella played "hard to get"? Bella didn't like it when Edward acted like a child, so she turned around and did the same thing? Men and women will never be treated equally when women act like this.
Guest chapter 73 . 11/15/2014
Loved this! Thanks for giving us such great characters to read.
elybaby03 chapter 29 . 11/11/2014
hahah that was such a cute date they had at the cafeteria! I loved the little candle that he brought for them that was a sweet idea. Finally they are something official! Ive been waiting the whole story for this! yay!

betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 18 . 10/30/2014
I'm so into your storytelling! Gosh, I thought Sex Gods and Single Girls was the shit! THIS is AMAZZZZZING! I absolutely love this Edward and Bella. I can even understand Jacob; but, I hate when others try to manipulate people just because they can. Jake should realize that if he truly loves her, he should be happy and confident enough to know she'll come back to him. She's just a crutch to him and he's afraid to try out that leg.
Anywho, I must return to the story.
Koodos!
elybaby03 chapter 28 . 10/29/2014
hahahah I WAS DYING AT THE MEDITERRANEAN BROWNIES! Oh my gosh its really funny because these readers don't know you suffered through those brownies and your telling a true story haha! I will never forget my cooking failure of Mediterranean brownies. Maybe I will have to bake a batch for you for your birthday! I cant wait to read about bella meeting the fam!

Love you,
your little chef
Lavender dresses chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
This is a great idea, mike's pov was particularly funny.
I love the slow burn of your stories.

Xox
magmom4 chapter 73 . 10/23/2014
Great story. I am heading up to check out the others.
magmom4 chapter 68 . 10/22/2014
Are you ever going to say how James got on the roof.
magmom4 chapter 35 . 10/17/2014
I am thinking Jake will play the sympathy card on her. Hope she sees it if he does.
elybaby03 chapter 27 . 10/15/2014
Oh Alice how nosy can you be!? I saw one typo in the paragraph about the shopping trip. Theres the word some that should be the word come. Incase you want to fix that typo up! I like this steamy chapter! Too bad Jake wouldn't!

Elyse
magmom4 chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
You could get rid of Jake any time now.
elybaby03 chapter 26 . 10/6/2014
Esme and Carlisle were perfect in this chapter! The typical nosy parents that are trying to find out Edwards love life. I loved how he gave himself up with the pepper spray story! It was hilarious I couldn't stop laughing. Cant wait to read on!

love you!
elybaby03 chapter 25 . 10/1/2014
I like this chapter because it was nice to know what everyone else is thinking! Except for Mike Newton of course! He is just a big cocky jerk! But I really enjoyed reading the others point of view!

Twi-Holic68 chapter 31 . 9/30/2014
OMG I so forgot all about Miss Fire Bomb and inner/ outer stuff! Not to mention "your resident advisor and brother/big sis Emmett! God I have missed this story! I have told you how great it is? If I haven't here it is... THIS STORY IS SO GREAT!

Gold stars and boink points included! Haven't sent them in awhile! For some giggles Kong recommends watch Brock the Boxer on YouTube!

Luffs