Reviews for Naruto: The Dragon Summoner
Jimmy Page chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
I noticed the Mulan reference right near the end. It was good.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
What about Shakuton (Scorch Release)? Isn't that also a sub-element?
DragonClanMaster chapter 8 . 4/17/2015
the dragon sounded like lapras from pokemon.
DragonClanMaster chapter 7 . 4/17/2015
i’m taking a guess and saying that Bahamut’s human form is Giotto from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
add more chapter
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Can't wait until you continue this, the story is just so cool so far and unbelievable. I mean I'm absorbed in the story and cNt stop reading until now. Your writing if phenomenal, please for the love of Kami continue.
guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO MORE CHAPS INTELL LATER (sobs) Why, why, why, why! No it was getting so good even better than befor! No! plz huryy up plzzzzzz! (sobs, and gaspes for air but fails) Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!... O, and good story keep it up.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
I loved how you put Mulans mushue speech into this so funny couldn't stop laughing! Keep it up
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
WORK OF YOU F! #$% GRAMMER! THIS STOREY IS VIURTUALY UNREADABLE!
Lady R. Joseph chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
You used Mosho from Molan but female and you even used the "I LIIIIVVVEE" & "the thing with the toung" xD you just made my day :D
Elwyntaiga chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
I really love it! What will her dragon form look like? Please update as soon as you can!
Dracoessa chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Maybe you could bring in mr emo-UKE-teme, and miss pink howlermonkey banshee for some personal bashings?
Dracoessa chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
Yep, the civilian council, the elder council, and mr mummified jerky was grunked up, but I'm suspecting that there's some bashing comming up.
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Oh snit.
Dracoessa chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
I feel that konoha civilians would try to blame naruto for that damn fox.