Reviews for Shortcut To Love
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Great chapter! Please update! I seriously can't wait for the next chapter! I know Natsume won't stand for that having Mikan stay with the girls lol and will we hear more on why exactly can't Mikan remember marrying Natsume?
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Ah Tsubasa-senpai was the culprit lol and Awww how sweet of Hotaru to make that speech! I guess she has her nice moments! Can't wait to read more so
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Great chapter! Something tells me this "someone" is Natsume lol it's a guess, please make longer chapters :) and I can't wait to read more from you!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Hey this is really good! I can't wait to see this progress so PLEASE keep updating :) also can you make the chapters longer please?! I always like to read long chapters since short ones really do go by way too fast lol
meLOVES'NATSUME chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
HOW COME MIKAN CAN'T REMEMBER?
PARTIAL AMNESIA OR SOMETHING?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Write more soon!
DeepBrokenLover chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
aaaaaaaaaaayyyyymmmm really confused.. but not negatively confused.. i really want to find out the answers of my questions..(rubs the chinn) please update soon..
DeepBrokenLover chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
HMMM Chappy #2.. how did this happen? Mikan doesn't know that she had been wed? \\'o'/
DeepBrokenLover chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That was _...

i was dumbfounded..

i never thought that fast.. As in Marriage? without prepz.. hahahhah

5 stars!
AndreggvilJammer chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
... soon. ;)
AndreggvilJammer chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
8) The Devil Herself will become a manga? -squeals- LINKLINKLINK. BTW, good chapter. I like how Natsume is all IC and sexy. ;)
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
o_o I pity Natsume. His wife doesn't remember that they got married. Oh dear.
Six and Dregs chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
Even though this chapter's a bit messy. I'll be waiting for more!
Six and Dregs chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Tsubasa! HAHAHA. Whooop.
Six and Dregs chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
I enjoyed this! Please please. I want more.