Reviews for Playtime
RoseWilliam chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
That's so sweet. I've been looking so long for an Fanfic, where England is tickled by children. You made me very happy
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
The cuteness and adorableness killed me.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
OMG that was adorable! Thank you so much for writing this!
Remembrance123 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Unbelievably cute, I was 'aww'ing the entire way through 3

Lots of love m'dear 3
Hazel-Beka chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This was so, SO cute! Really, I love the FACE family and you wrote them so adorably~ I wish they really had been this way...Arthur and Francis would make good parents if they stopped fighting each other for long enough! XD I also liked your little foreshadowing of what's to come though, when Francis realises that Alfred will be trouble...I thought that was a good line to include.

I also liked how even though you used French, it was still clear from the context what was being said - and the translations at the end were helpful too because I don't speak a word of French XD But I really like how you handled the bi-lingual family :)
s.a.r.a chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
aww this is too cute!

i love this story, it's so hard finding cute ones like this

keep it up!

heh, i suck at this, please accept my review!
Nerica chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
aw, so cute!
heartofShou chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
So cute! Why are stories like these so hard to find? Ah, but you made me so happy with this piece. I hope you write more like this.
Rainjam chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
B'aw.

I just.. B'AW.

One word, adorable 3 Kudos, and thanks for writing this!
SerenaBB chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Loved it!

Since I'm learning english AND french at the same time, it was awesome *.*

I even understood everything and really now that means a lot because I fail at french xD

Great!

Awesome!

Gorgeous!

I'm squealing right now
AnnoCat chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Kyah! I'm sorry! I kept on scream the whole damn time! It's just too cute! u

Nicely done! X3
Reeeality chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
SO silly, funny, and cute~ XD I love it! Keep up the good work!
so cuuuute chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
d'aw~ you did an awesome job! 3 a few spelling mistakes but nothing too serious.