Reviews for How Valens Went Insane
Petyr Piper chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Lol Oh dear. I wonder how much long it's going to take before Chloe completely snaps? And how Senel's going to even put up with it? Shirl's gonna laugh her ass off when it happens. XD
Eyeshield chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Lol, that was awesome. Good job. Oh yeah, Sparkling Twilight goats for the win.
Alli-dunno chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
This would be how Senel and Chloe start a relationship...

You captured this relationship well, I should say. Its so sweet and cute and awkward. Poor awkward little Chloe! You also captured her personality well with her POV and Norma was just priceless. Senel is a little awkward himself.

I lover this story. Its very enjoyable to read, and I hope to seem more!
Catalyna Christopher chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
Im so glad you updated! And I loved this chapter, those two are just perfect together.
Hope you update soon!
PlatinumMew chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
Oh thank you thank you THANK YOU! IT WAS ABOUT TIME THOSE TWO KISSED! I had been waiting for this chapter *tears of joy*. Okya...where do I start?

I got a really big kick out of Chloe's experience at the spa. Especially how she almost drowned in the bath/swiming pool...erm...thingy. LOL

My favorite part of the story (this probably won't surprise you) was Chloe and Senel's date. So CUTE and ENDEARING! As always you did a marvelous job with keeping those two in character. Everything they said and did was something I could definetally see them saying/doing. I personally enjoy fluf to the max so this chapter made me SUPER happy. I am hoping for more in the next chappy too.

Lots of adventure and new stuff for our favorite characters from Legendia seem to be waiting for them just around the corner and I can't wait! Zombies? What is Norma up to? What is up with that cave? Aaand...(what I'm personally looking forward to the most) how will Senel go about teaching Chloe how to swim? *has big evil/pervy grin on face* Sorry...can't help it.
Angelic Lumina chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Wow, I just have to say...that was brilliant! You may have kept us waiting for the next installment, but you more than made up for it in length and content! I thought you managed to gracefully incorporate humor and cute cute romance into a very expected chapter! I loved the idea of the spa and all the treatments, and on top of it, Norma's embarising questions! Haha perfect! xD As always, you leave me wishing there was more and excitingly awaiting the next chapter.

Still, I have a feeling the way you keep mentioning Norma planning something has me thinking this whole plot is going somewhere totally...uh...what's the word...? Dangerous! Yep, that's it! Now, what I mean is...well, don't take that word severely literal, but...ah... it's gonna get interesting, we'll just go with that!

And I heartheart all the oresoren zombies! I can see it now! Resident Evil: revenge of the oresoren after Jay was hypnotized and slaughtered them all! Poor things...but yea, you get the point...

On top of everything, I loved the kissing scene! Damn I'm so jealous! You are nearly flawless at writing those cutesy romance scenes just right!

The only thing I would've done differently is maybe include a humorous yet kinda mean, but the messing with you mean, scene in the beautifully described Crystal cavern. No really, the description was SO good, I actually SAW that place in my mind PERFECTLY. A Anyway, I would've added a scene in where Senel pushes Chloe off the ledge with little warning, but kinda hinting but she's not prepared for it, then diving down and saving her for an awwwww romantic humor scene at the same time! But that's just me...I'm kinda evil minded if you haven't noticed...hehehe... xD

This update really gives me some lost motivation to continue my cobweb-growing story stuffed away somewhere in the crypt... It's not that I forgot, just...time issues and video games taking priority and schoolwork and blah blah blah excuses excuses excuses... It'll be up soon... I hope. Once again, a long awaited, great chapter!
ILurrrveLEGENDIA chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Wow wow wow! Oh my god I'm so ecstatic when I saw this was updated! And I really like the development!

I thank Norma for butting in to those two unromantic lovebirds... And I'm waiting for the date!

Please update soon!
PlatinumMew chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
That was soooo friggin' AMAZING! Love it soooo MUCH! *pouts* But why why WHY did you have to leave it at such an annoying cliffhanger? I wanna know what she's wearing...I wanna see Senel's reaction...I think I wanna cry...

You really get into Norma's, Chloe's, and Senel's characters well. It's a very believable story; I could see all this happening xD I have nothing to critique you on really...I think it's great the way it is *grins*.

Well, I shall be here to continue cheering you on! \(0)/

I eagerly await the next installment.
Catalyna Christopher chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Omg I absolutely loved this chapter!

'...Okay, wait a second. You did NOT just hear that. Chloe Valens does NOT read romance novels. Ever.'

I literally laughed out loud. That was too funny!

Hope you update soon!
Moonlight M3lody chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Whoa, you're certainly better and better. Um, i'd like to imagine how Chloe looks like. I love her younger self. Her long, black hair, it's just so beautiful. Too bad she needed to cut it down. You make a point about her outfit. I was like 'what the?' when i see the full illustration. It's not a knight's outfit. It's far too revealing. What's the purpose of wearing clothes if it's the same as naked?

Oh, forgive my ranting.

Anyway, i have waiting for ages for this chapter.

Hope the next one come up soon.

I have no idea at all for any Legendia fic at this moment.
PlatinumMew chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Wow! I love love LOVE this! I'm a huge Chloe/Senel fan and so far this is very good. You did a great job with keeping the two in character. I could totally see Chloe's reaction to Moses being the one who "rescued" her lol. Please PLEASE continue this story! I want more Senel/Chloe goodness! 3
Esthrina chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
I think you should be nicer to your cousin and add her into to the story. You know if you actually do have a cousin. Just saying. Yeah...anyway. How do you feel about red hair?
Catalyna Christopher chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
okay, now I'm curious;where was the 'Wicked' reference? I would love to know!

anyway, I really like this story so far;Chloe always was one of my fav video game characters.

hope you update soon!
Catalyna Christopher chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
actually, the way Senel and Chloe acted was spot-on;I can totally see them acting that way!

and she's right;that WAS the weirdest way to start a relationship! lmao I absolutely loved it!
Moonlight M3lody chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Sorry i can't review sooner. Exam is up, so you see. This one is not as funny as before, but have more trouble than before, so i will say this is better. Yes i can imagine Shirley can do something like that every now and then, especially with Norma at her side:D

But i think she will try to apologize soon after, haha. Moses do his part well too. Congrats,keep writing.