Reviews for Broken Dreams
Cielag chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Wow! It's amazing so-far! I just have to read it when I can give it more attention!

-Cielag
The Fair Juliet chapter 7 . 7/19/2002
awwww. that was SOOOOO good. way better than my American Outlaws fanfiction. i got a lil choked up in chapter 6. this is definitely goin on my favorites list. it's only by pure luck that i found it in the first place. you should write more American Outlaws stuff, since it's the best movie. Jim was always my favorite character, but now i can think bout him in a whole new way. again, great story.
Jaded Hailey chapter 7 . 3/24/2002
nooo! Jim can't b dead! good story though
Andrea S chapter 7 . 2/4/2002
Hey, I LOVE your story. Is this all that you are going to write? I really hope not. American Outlaws is one of my favorit movies and the story is just awesome. I hope that you write more and post it soon.
Aly7 chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
Myself and my friend (ironically, her name is Jessie, only with an ie instead of just an e at the end.) think this is a kick ass story. This is Aly, at the library because...thats where I go to check out Jesse James books (even more irony). I'd still really really realy REALLY like it if you could email me...( or ) if you haven't done so already. I like this story alot (but not this keyboard that I'm forced to type apon) and I think you should do sommore American Outlaws! PLease email whenever you can, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'll catchya on the flipped side of the flipped side.
angelchild chapter 6 . 1/28/2002
wow...are you going to write more? Casue i'd like it. Or even another one, one with a happy ending. JUst write more american outlaws please. Your writting style is clear and well versed. I really like the wat you write and hope to see more by you soon...or another chapter to this one!

-sara
Aly7 chapter 5 . 1/28/2002
*sings* moonlight, light, light, light, carry on, keep romancing, carray on, carry on dancing...moving on...moving all night long...*stops singing* Sorry, got a little carried away. Thats from the song "CArry on Dancing" by Savage Garden which just seem ot fit in well with the situtation. I think your story is great. I really do. I absoluetly love Jim Youger, and American Outlaws is my favorite movie. I kinda get this nagging feeling were gonna end up with a Romeo and Juliet scenario. Keep it up, and update this story soon (I'm talking about it in school), and if you get the chance, email me pleeez. My email is or , and call me Aly. That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
angelchild chapter 5 . 1/25/2002
o come on! please please please don't kill him! Just wound him, or scare him, killl someone else. It would just be so mean to kill him now. Please? lol thanks for listening -sara
angelchild chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
awwww! you can't leave it there! please please please continue! its so nice to see Jim getting the girl for ounce! please write me more!
shanley chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
good job please keep on going
Zidler'sChick chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
Oh I like this! You need to write more! The outlaws have to come back and save her from her Pa! PLEASEEEEEEEE!