Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
NekoA1 chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Wow! This was very hot. You should write something more in this story, perhaps about 'Fei and Zechs; I mean, they kept mentioning them ).
graydevilforever chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Oh I really wish there was more to this!
aphroditeachan chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Words cannot describe how perfect chapter 2 was. Trowa couldn't be more awesome, Quat couldn't be cuter, and the two of them together couldn't be hotter. *DROOL*
Scarlet Winter chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Love it! And love the fact that it's set in Vancouver, cuz Van rock ~.-. I hope you continue it.
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Awesome. Loved this very much, of course! Excellent!
KennyKatastrophe chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
LOVIN IT! I soooo hope youll continue with this! Pleaaase, u are truly brilliant with this pairings!
slackersprite chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Oh man, I need more. This is just too awesome and wonderful. Perfect song choices and use of Quatre's empathy. I love it! Everyone is written well with their character quirks with out being clichéd versions of themselves. And damn sexy too! I'm a greedy fan! More more more!
M1nks chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
That was fantastic! I actually enjoyed it more than the first chapter; it seemed more realistic, especially when Quat admitted that their setup was too involved to be a good plan. And Trowa was seriously sexy in this. I mean -seriously- ;-)
halas chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
hey there! absolutely in love with this story! can u plz continue t into a proper novel? i would love to read more abt them...
Kaeru Shisho chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
I'm reading this while watching The Big Bang Theory- what a contrast! Both forms of entertainment have you in common and... Sheldon Cooper... is not like any of the GW guys... Nope, your interest in both is about the only commonality.

This is especially good if you re-read the first chapter and then this one. Heero is so confident and then Trowa has this to say about him: "...He didn't stick out so much like a sore thumb as one that had been blown away by an automatic weapon.

There was a reason why I generally did the infiltration work. What Heero Yuy knew about blending in could have fit on a postage stamp. A small one."

Hysterically funny.

Trowa is so taken with Quatre. Such a visceral experience! Fun to read. This was a favorite line of mine: "Cat. Oh, that fit. He was every bit as graceful and finicky as a highly-bred Siamese..."

And this wonderful image: "...More flouncing as he got in. Lovely. He slammed the passenger door shut far harder than his poor car deserved."

What makes reading this so fun, not counting the romance heating up all around, are the control changes. Heero/Duo/Wufei and Trowa/Quatre and a little cross interaction, trading off who knows what, who set up who. Delightful and surprising!

And yummy...

Thanks for sharing this.

-KS
snowdragonct chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Hm. Could I maybe contract you to write the Trowa/Quatre stuff for Smoky Hills? It's being challenging, and you are particularly gifted in that area...obviously. This chapter simply proves your wild talent and making varied and constantly-intriguing variations on the Trowa/Quatre relationship. Your little blonde is NEVER a pushover, which is delightfully true to the brilliant tactician in the GW series. And Trowa is as mysterious as his No-Name character, no matter how you vary the setting or story. You manage to make the two fresh and new, and yet still true to their original characterizations.

So, um, about hiring you...?
P. Cythera chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
A blond with super powers :p lol. Great work I loved it :)
Kaliko the Cat chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Still love this story. I like the twist plot!
Wolfje chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Omg! There’s a collection of gay assassins/bodyguards on the rooftop! *doubles over* I love the theme, really. And no, I had’nt read this one yet. Still have a few of the others left on the list too. Ah well… Very sexy, very scemy (that’s not a word… O_o) The dancing was great, heh heh. Just this though; -I caught a glimpse of the blond, wrapped around his tall partner like a rash.- Fpr some reason that just didn’t strike me as very sexy. *lol* And I loved the super hot excounter of Heero and Duo on the rooftop, especially this sentence; -'Hard to shoot someone if your head's hanging off.’- very romantic. *smirks* Definitely more my style, hee hee. Anyway, I’ll read the thingy you send me now and try not to keep wondering about Wufei’s feelings wile he was standing there in the shadows watching Heero go down on his boss. *cackles evilly*
RedOkami chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This fic is awesome! You should do another one...or a sequel, but then again that's up to you isn't it?

-Red